A New Bathing Suit

You weren't like any of Harry's former girlfriends or flings. You didn't have the skinny or "perfect" body type like them, you were curvier. You were still learning to be comfortable in your own skin

You and Harry were on a weekend getaway together in Jamaica. You were wearing the new bathing suit you had bought special for the trip. Harry had actually picked it out, he thought you would look beautiful in it. You were changing into the bathing suit as you were observing the bikini on your body. Harry tapped at the bathroom door. "Let me see you, darling." He said. "I'm not sure if I like this on me, Harry." You spoke as you continued to look at your body in the mirror. "I'm sure you look amazing. Can I come in?" He asked. "Sure.." You hesitated. Harry came into the bathroom as his jaw dropped slightly. "Oh wow.." He looked at you in awe. "you look, wow!" He spoke. You looked over at him in the mirror. "Really?" You asked. "Yea! You look really good, baby." He wrapped his arms around you from behind before he squeezed you. "Harry, no!" You whined. "C'mon I wanna go to the beach!" He begged.

You put on your white, crocheted beach cover-up, your sunglasses and your sandals before you and Harry left the villa to head down to the beach.

You and Harry walked a mile down from the villa to the shoreline hand in hand as the wind blew through your hair. When you arrived down by the ocean, Harry set down his beach bag and laid out the towels before he took off his t-shirt as Harry started walking towards the water. You were about to remove your cover-up when you watched as all the women who had smaller figures walking or running around as they rocked their bikinis. You instantly felt insecure as you held onto the crocheted fabric. "You coming, baby?" You heard Harry ask. "I think I'm just going to sit here and read my book. You go. I'll watch." You said as you sat down onto your towel "I thought you wanted to go swimming?" He walked back towards you. "It's okay, I'll go swimming tomorrow." You said as you pulled out your book from Harry's beach bag. "What's wrong?" He asked as he crouched down sitting set to you on his towel. "I just..nothing. Never mind." You sighed opening your book. "Hey," He spoke as he placed his finger between the pages of your book. You looked up at him. "you are beautiful, baby." He softly smiled. He then moved a piece of hair away from your forehead that the wind had blown into your face. "I love you." He said. "I love you most." You smiled back at him.