Comfort

Today was not one of my bests, my seasonal depression was starting to kick in as the weather became colder. I was supposed to be getting ready for the day I had partially slept away. It was 2pm and I had things to do. I have to go to the store and pick up groceries, I have to go take my car to get an oil change, then my parents wanted me to come over to visit and I just didn't have the energy to do it. I was sitting at my vanity getting ready to put on my make up that I kept needing to restart because I kept messing up. It was a simple full face of makeup. Harry had a meeting this morning so I was at the apartment alone. I was on my third try at my makeup messing up once again. I then sat there looking at myself in the mirror hating how I looked and tears filled my eyes, I just broke down sobbing. I heard footsteps run into the bedroom, I turned my head to see a worried Harry. "Hey, hey, what's wrong." "I'm just tired and I have all these things to do and I just don't feel like doing anything." I sobbed. I felt like a toddler throwing a fit, I was just feeling drained. "Oh love.." Harry spoke. "I could get the groceries and take your car for the oil change." He offered. "But I was supposed to do that." I whined. "It's okay baby, really." He said pulling out one of my makeup wipes, wiping my face. "I'm sorry." I cried. "Shh, don't worry about it." He hushed as he threw the makeup wipe into the bin. "Just relax, take a breath darling.." He spoke, I huffed a breath as tear stains stuck to my cheeks. "We all have our days like this sweetheart, it's okay. Let's go lie down, alright?" He asked, pulling me to the bed. Harry sat down as I crawled into bed lying on top of the duvet. I felt Harry run his fingers through my hair as I cried until I fell asleep.