Surfing

Imagine Harry was teaching your 13 year old daughter, Kalea to surf, she was getting the hang of it quickly there was one day where she wanted to go and try to catch a wave because the wind was beginning to pick up but it was a bit cloudy out. He knew that meant a storm was coming so he wanted . She begged and begged for him to take her. "Dad, please! The waves are usually really good around this time. Pretty please, daddy! With the cherries on top?" She begged with her puppy dog eyes. He always gave in to her eyes especially when she asked with cherries on top. He chuckled, "Fine, fine! I'll take you. You can ride a few waves but the second it starts getting bad you're coming in. Capeesh?" He asked. "Capeesh. Can mumma come?" She asked. "Yea! You can show her what I've been teaching you. You wanna come, darling?" He asked. "Sure!" You replied.

Harry took his and your daughter's boards attaching them to the roof of the car before you all got in to drive down to the beach. You packed a towel for Kallie and a beach chair.

You watched as Harry and Kallie surfed a few small waves Harry came in as Kallie continued to stay out there as she rode one more wave. Harry took off the top half of his wetsuit before tying the arms around his waist as he put on his crewneck. "Alright, peanut. Time to come in." Harry called to her. "Just one more please?" She asked, he chuckled. "You said that about the last one, let's go Kal." He said, you were beginning to worry as the sky was getting darker. "Harry, I don't like that she's still out there." You tell him. "I know, baby. I don't either." He says. "Kalea, you get your butt here now!" He noticed a huge wave behind her, it now made him even more nervous than he was as it was coming in. "Kallie, get out of there!" He called out. "I got it, dad." She was beginning to paddle. "Kalea, I mean it. Get back to shore now!" He shouted. "C'mon Kallie!" You called out. She continued to paddle as the wave came in before she stood up onto her board as the wave began to grow into a huge barrel. "Kallie!" He shouted. The wave crashed and Kalea disappeared. "Oh my god, Kallie!" You shout. "I got her, honey." Harry takes off his crewneck before running into the water to go get her. He was almost to his chest when Kallie and her board popped up. He sighed in relief. "Oh, thank god." He breathed. "Oh my god, Daddy! Did you see that? Did you see what I did?" She said with such excitement. "I did, babe. You looked great out there. Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm good. That was so fun!" She cheered. "Yea, next time please just come in to shore." He softly chuckled.