Empty

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

Harry had been working in the den all day. It was getting late and you were a little antsy. You wanted to feel whole but you felt empty. You walked into the den wearing just a t-shirt. He noticed you out of the corner of his eye as he stared at his laptop. "Hi, baby." He spoke. "Harry.." He could hear it in your voice. "What is it, baby?" You began to fidget. He turned his head. "I want you, inside me." You whined. "Feeling empty, darling?" He asked, you nodded. "C'mere.." He removed his laptop from is lap before he began to unbutton his pants. You were eager as you crawled onto his lap straddling his waist. You lifted yourself as he lined himself up at your entrance. You whimpered in relief as you slid yourself onto him. "You're whining, puppy. Did you need me that badly." "Mhm.." You slowly rolled your hips against his. A quiet, breathy moan escaped your lips as you bit down on your bottom lip. Harry brought his hand to your cheek as his fingers ran through your hair as he placed his other hand on your waist. He kissed you as you rocked your hips back and forth. You removed your shirt before helping him remove his. You began to grind your hips a little harder against his pelvis as you felt him hit a pleasurable spot. "Fuck!" You whined as you felt it building up in your stomach. Harry flipped you both over to lie on the couch so now he was over top of you thrusting before you both released.