The Opener

Imagine you're also a singer getting a kickstart on your career. Harry was planning his upcoming tour with his team and was looking for an opener before he suggested you to be the opener. Harry was so excited for you to join him on tour. He was more excited than any kid in a sweets store.

It was the first night of tour as well as it being your first time performing for more than at least 20 people in an arena rather than the small local pub you performed at 2 days a week. You were anxious. Thankfully, Harry always knew how to calm you down with the shoulder rub to release your tense muscles and going over your vocal warm ups together.

You were in your dressing room as you finished getting your hair and makeup done as well as putting on your wardrobe. There was a knock at the door. "Come in." You said before you watched the door open behind you in the mirror revealing Harry as he walked in carrying a bouquet of your favorite flowers. You softly gasp before you turned around. "Baby.." You spoke. "Hi, darling." He smiles. "What are these for?" "Happy first show, love.." He handed them to you. "They're beautiful. Thank you, Harry.." You hugged him. You placed the bouquet on the vanity before taking a deep breath. "Are you nervous?" He asked, you sighed. "A little.." You said as you began to shake your hands. "Baby, you're going to be amazing. We'll be in the wings cheering you on." He reassured you as he took your hands. He caressed the top of you hands with his thumbs. There was a knock at the door, "Go time in 5 minutes." A man announced. "I'll be out in a minute." You replied, he took your hand before walking you towards backstage giving you a good luck kiss.