Birthday Show

Imagine Harry had the final show of his tour on your birthday. Harry's out on stage performing before he makes it to the part of the night where he reads signs but instead he's announcing it's your birthday.

"Today is a special day, not only is my (husband/wife/partner) here tonight but it's (his/her/their) birthday!" The crowd cheers before he walks over to the side of the stage taking your hand to bring you to front and center stage, he asks the audience to make some noise before everyone sings happy birthday to you. Harry walks to the wings behind you to grab a cake that had a candle on it. "Make a wish, darling.." He mouths. You close your eyes to make a wish when honestly all you could wish for you already had. "So, now that your (your age). Any dreams, babe?" He joked. You leaned towards him to whisper something dirty in his ear before pecking his cheek. His jaw dropped before he blushed as he took the mic away from his mouth putting it behind his back. "Wow! You're naughty!" He spoke. You giggled before you start jogging away. He tapped you on your bum as you ran into the wings. "I'll deal with you later." He wagged his finger. You continued to giggle as you stood off stage shrugging mischievously. "He's/She's/They're cheeky. I'm not saying that. Wowww!" His eyes widen before he continues the show.

After Harry finishes the show, you're waiting in the dressing room leaned up against the buffet table top. Harry walks into the room, "Alright, that's a wrap on shows. You have me all to yourself, darling." He said picking you up off the ground. You giggled as you wrapped your legs around his torso. You pecked his lips. "I believe you owe me a birthday present, Mr. Styles?" You said as you began to unbuttoned the top of his shirt. "What would you like, baby?" He asked. "Do you recall what I told you about that dream I had?" You asked. "Oh, that! I can definitely do that. I can do that all night." He smirked. "I like the sound of that." You smiled before he carried you to the bedroom. For your night of endless love making.