Bad Day

Recently you had been feeling a little low with the negativity you had experienced from the people who support Harry but you kept to yourself about it because you didn't want to worry him.

Harry had woken up early to go to work at the studio for the day. He failed at the attempt to not waking you up but when you had you were already feeling quite sour. You wanted nothing more but to fall back to sleep so you kept your eyes closed hoping you would, but you didn't. You shuffled into a more comfortable position to try and fall back to sleep. You groaned. "I'm going to head into the studio for a few hours but I'll be back later. I love you.." He whispered as he brushed your hair out of your face before softly kissing your forehead. You kept your eyes closed until you knew he had walked away, before opening your eyes as tears filled them and you silently sobbed. The negativity was really affecting you and made you second-guess how Harry felt about you. He would say he loved you but you didn't know what to believe. You thought of it as if more people said it wasn't true rather than just believing that one person.

You had spent the better part of that morning scrolling through messages and comments on your phone while laying in bed crying. It was miserable. Harry was gone for about 2 hours before he came back. "Y/N?" He called out. You didn't reply as you quickly wiped your tears away and hid yourself mostly under the duvet, he walked into the bedroom. "Hi, darling. You're still in bed?" He spoke. "Yea, I'm just tired." You told him. "Did I wake you this morning?" He asked. "Yea.." You replied. "I'm sorry, darling.." He apologized. "It's fine." You spoke. "You want me to make you breakfast? I can make pancakes." He suggested as he sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm not hungry." You mumbled before you turned to face your back towards him. You felt him get up as he moved to sit on the other side of the bed. "What's wrong?" He asks before you pulled the duvet over your head to hide your tear stained cheeks. "Nothing.." You muttered. "Baby..what's going on? Is something bothering you?" He asked. "No, I'm just tired, Harry. I wanna sleep." Your voice cracked. He pulled the duvet back to see your tearful eyes. "Darling, are you crying?" He asked. "I'm fine." You lied. "Do you need a hug?" He asked. "No, Harry, I don't." You got out bed. "Hugs don't solve everything." You snapped, you felt bad for being a little harsh towards him. You sighed, "I'm sorry, Harry. I appreciate you for wanting to do that. I do but it's just not gonna help." You turned to face the window trying not to cry. "What's going on, baby? You can talk to me." He asked as he walked up behind you. "You don't get it." You tell him. "Don't get what, love?" He asked. You sighed again before pulling your phone out from underneath your pillow to show him. You sniffled as you hand him your phone. "Baby.." He sighed as he looked through the messages and comments. "You know I do love you though, right?" He asked. "I don't know.." You shrugged as you muttered under your breath. "Y/N.." He spoke. "Look at me, darling." He places his finger under you chin lifting your head to meet his eyes. "Don't let what anyone try to convince you how anyone else feels about you. Because I love you, so much. I do. Trust me when I say that I do, Y/N because there's no one else like you. I mean it." He says. You turn to face him with tears in your eyes. "Promise?" Your voice broke. "I promise.." He said wiping away a fallen tear. "Oh, baby.." He caressed your cheek. "I'm sorry.." You cried. "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to apologize for anything, okay?" He said pulling you into his embrace. "I love you, okay. I love you.."