Stomach Bug

Imagine you were sick with the stomach flu and you didn't tell Harry you were sick because you didn't want him to worry. Harry had come knocking at the door. You were surprised he was at your doorstep. "Just thought I'd stop by before I head over to my meeting." He spoke, he notices as you gag slightly looking a little green. You swallow it back down. "What's wrong?" He asked. "It's nothing, I'm fine. I will see you later." You said. "Are you sick?" He asked as he brought his hand up to your forehead. "I'll be fine." You shrugged him off. "Darling, you're running a fever." He said. "Please go.." You said stepping back into your apartment. "Love, let me take care of you." He suggested. "I'm going to throw up and I would prefer to not have an audience." You said rushing to the bathroom before you emptied your stomach. Harry was behind you pulling your hair back. He then helped you to your bedroom. You were shivering under the covers with a fever of 102°. Harry tucked you into bed as he brought his cold hand to your cheek. "Oh, love.." He spoke. He began to remove his hand from your cheek, "Wait..you hand feels so nice." You said. He softly chuckled before bringing both of his cool hands to your cheeks. "That feels good.." You hummed. He eventually got a cold cloth putting it on your forehead before he stayed in bed with you and postponed his meeting for the next day.