Baby Number 2?

Part 1
Imagine you and Harry were parents to an almost two year old little girl, Campbelle. You had bought your daughter some new dresses, one Harry had picked out, it was white with cute little lady bugs on it.. "Look at you, sweet girl. So pretty, my love. Let's go daddy your new outfit." You said before carrying her downstairs. "Harry you have to see how cute Bells looks in her new outfit." Harry turned around from his computer to see you holding her in her cute little outfit. Harry gasps. "Oh my goodness!" What do you think, daddy? Isn't she the cutest little lady bug you've ever seen?" You asked. "Just the cutest!" He smiles taking her from you. "Oh look how cute this face is. She has the cutest little dimples." He pinched her cheeks before kissing her cheek. Campbell giggled. "You know what if she had a little brother or sister?" He asked. "What do you mean?" You asked. "I mean I think we should have another baby." He said. "Can we try for another baby? Please?" He begged. You were hesitant. "I love the little family we have now. Don't you?" You asked. "Of course I do.
"Please, love? I want another baby. Please? Show mumma your pouting face, Belly." Campbelle pouted her lip before Harry pouted his. "I can't believe you taught her that." You chuckled. Harry continued with his pouting face before you gave in. "Okay, fine. We can have another baby!" You gave in. "Yay!" He cheered, you laughed before he  pecked your lips.