𝔅𝔬𝔬𝔨 1: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔒𝔣 𝔔𝔲𝔦𝔢𝔱

Hiiiii, welcome to my story (or back to it, ifykyk). I'm so glad you decided to take a look at this story and I'm very grateful that you're giving me a chance to wow you guys.

This is book 1 in the 2 book series I'm writing - The Quiet Series

Book 1 is called: The New Kind of Quiet (The cover in the media 👆🏼 and down below 👇🏽)

A few things I need y'all to know before you start reading:

~ This is my first time writing and this book will probably be cringe. If you don't like my writing, please stop reading. Don't come to my book and comment nasty things that will make me feel bad.

~ This is a college based story and I am NOT in college (yet), nor have I ever been to college. I will be doing a lot of research to help me write the story better but if I do not get some stuff about being in college right, please let me know in a polite way... not in a rude or mean way.

~ The main character is sassy and stubborn. She is an independent female who has been through some traumatic shit. Most of the time, she is strong, independent and witty. She doesn't take shit and doesn't let anyone sway her (unless she gets shouted at... then you can expect the water works)

~ Uhhh, there will be a lot of mature topics in this story:
- death
- smut
- trauma
- torture and so on
If you are uncomfortable with any of these topics, or topics related to them, please leave now.

~ This is a work of FICTION. That means everything from the names of the characters, to the things they do is all a figment of my imagination. In no way do I intend for anything in this story to be related to anything that has to do with the real world.

And now, without further ado: THE CHARACTER

~ Olivia Laurent

~ Xavier Manuel Russo