ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 26

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝑿𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

"How is the search for Ivanov going?"

"About that," Griffin turned to me. "It turns out he has a partner and they still work for HIM"

"That's... interesting" Dad chuckled, taking a sip from his glass.

"So what you're essentially saying is that you haven't gotten anywhere" Vincent deadpanned.

"You know, we wouldn't have to search for him right now if you had gotten HIM all those years ago" I smirked at him and he scowled.

"For the last time, it wasn't my fault" Vincent groaned while my dad chuckled.

"You were the one who didn't want to finish him off" Laura retorted.

"Thank you dear wife for having my back" Vincent rolled his eyes, his voice laced with sarcasm.

"She has a point though," Mom smiled. "You were too much of a pussy to kill Viktor"

"Mamma, what have I said about your language?" I asked her, groaning.

"You're not her boss ," My dad responded.

He threw his arm over my mom's shoulder, on the head of the couch as she snuggled further into his chest.

"Sometimes, I think you're their parent," Griffin chuckled.

"At least my parents know how to control themselves" I retorted.

I nodded my head in the direction of Laura and Vincent who were currently sucking each other's faces off.

"Mamma. Papa" Griffin groaned, pulling them apart. "Weren't you just arguing a few seconds ago?"

"This is how we fix our problems in this household," Vincent laughed.

He took a seat on the single seater while Laura just rolled her eyes and took a seat beside him.

"Please refrain from fucking in my office" I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"I see the mafia don in you is finally coming out" My dad smirked.

"And in two days, it'll be official" My mum swooned.

"You're going to make a fine capo," Laura added, smiling.

"Yeah, if you say so" I shrugged and my dad's eyes softened.

"Figlio, you have to understand that-"
(Son)

The door of my office being swung open interrupted him, drawing everyone's attention. A very flustered Olive stood by the door, her eyes scanning around the room before her gaze dropped to the floor.

"I'm sorry. I'll come back-"

"I'm really sorry" A flushed Wyatt panted as he bent over, placing his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

"She's really fast for someone so small"

"I'm not small," Olive huffed, crossing her arms across her chest. "I'm 5'7" She stated, rolling her eyes.

Everyone laughed at her statement and her cheeks heated up. "That's nothing for people who are 6'2 and 6'3 like Xavier, Griffin and I" Wyatt smirked, grabbing her hand.

"Now, let's get back downstairs. We're obviously interrupting"

"Nonsense, you can stay, caro" Mom said as she got off the couch, pulling my dad up with her.