ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

"Mind your business people," Jordan said to the strangers who were staring.

"We're not in fucking high school. You're all adults, starting acting like it" Griffin added, rolling his eyes.

"First off, I'm not fucking property and I don't belong to you, therefore, I'm not yours. Secondly," I struggled against him, pulling out of his grip.

"Don't fucking hold me like that. And lastly," I pointed my finger at his chest, poking him.

"Stop. Calling. Me. That" I said between pokes.

"I see you still don't know how to take a joke" Xavier rolled his eyes, a teasing smile on his lips.

"It's not her fault you suck at telling jokes" Kat smiled.

"I don't know. I think it was pretty funny" Mila smiled at Xavier.

What's going on with her?

"Excuse me, guys"

We turned around to find Ms. Smalls, our Computer Science professor, standing behind us as she struggled to hold her laptop, binder and coffee.

"Let me" Jordan smiled as he took the binder and laptop from her.

"Thank you. Long time no see boys" She laughed as she followed Jordan into class, the rest of us trailing behind her.

"Yeah. It's been a while hasn't it?" Griffin said, a small smile playing on his lips.

That was the first time I ever saw him smile.

"You should smile more. It's pretty" I whispered to Griffin who just rolled his eyes but I noticed that his smile grew bigger.

"How you been Professor S?" Xavier asked.

"Busy" She admitted, taking a seat at her desk. "I'm actually waiting for my niece. She's supposed to start physically today"

"I see school is fucking with you. I've been standing here for the past five minutes, Aunt Nikki" Kat laughed as she stood in front of her, placing her hands on the desk.

"How didn't you notice me? I thought the flames on my head was a dead give away"

"Kathleen" Ms. Smalls smiled, standing up as she hugged her. "Still as fiery as ever I see"

"What can I say? It matches the hair" Kat shrugged.

Professor smalls smiled as she turned to me, a soft smile on her face. "Glad to see you're talking to more people, Olive."

"I've told you a million times, Professor, I just didn't like socializing with people that weren't Mila"

"That was until I came into your life, of course" Xavier smirked down at me, placing his arm around my shoulder.

"Are they a couple?" Professor Smalls whispered to the group.

"You see it too," Kat smiled.

"Thank God. I thought I was the only one who thought so" Jordan confessed.

"Xavier... is a case," Griffin sighed.

"Princess, everyone already thinks we're a couple, why don't we just give the people what they want?" Xavier said as he pulled my chin up, bringing my eyes to his.

Heart... now is not the time to be racing.

"Princess?" Ms. Smalls asked.

"Long story" They chorused.