ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

"Get up"

I felt the rays of the sun on my eyes as I heard the curtains being drawn open.

No, go away.

"Get up"

Leave me alone.

"I know you can hear me. You're not fooling anyone"

Please just leave me alone.

"Olive, get up"

He pulled the blanket off of me and I groaned, covering my face with the pillow that lay next to me.

"I said to leave me alone" I murmured, my voice coming out muffled because of the pillow.

"You realize that I can't read your mind right?" He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"I also can't see you rolling your eyes cause of the pillow so that doesn't count"

How did he know? Mind reading witch.

"Can you go away?"

I took the pillow off my face and looked at him.

"Please?"

"I can't, sorry" He said as he crossed his arms over his chest, giving me a fake pout.

"I hate you"

"I love you too, pumpkin. Now get out of the fucking bed."

He grabbed my ankle and tried pulling me off the bed but I held onto the headboard.

"It's 2pm"

"And why should I be bothered about the time?" I scoffed.

He let go of me, heading to the door before he rested against the door frame as a small smirk played on his lips.

"Oh no reason. It's not like I prepared all your favourite breakfast options"

My eyes narrowed as I stared at him while he casually inspected his fingers.

Playing the bribery card, eh?

"But you said it's 2pm" I stated.

"Yes but I happen to know you like to sleep in on Fridays when you decide you aren't going to school, and because of that, you like having a late breakfast."

Huh, he happens to know me better than I know myself.

Touché

"Did you fry some bacon?"

He nodded, his eyes never leaving his fingers.

"And eggs?"

Another nod.

"And-"

"Just get your ass downstairs and see for yourself"

I groaned as I placed my feet on the floor. Sitting up, I yawned as I stretched out my arms before rubbing my eyes.

Nothing beats a good morning stretch.

I slipped my feet into my grey fuzzy bunny slippers before I got off the bed.

"Remember to brush your teeth before going downstairs. I don't want to smell your stinky morning breath while I'm eating" He called.

I flipped him off as I headed out the room, scratching my hair.

After brushing my teeth, I splashed a little water on my face, ensuring that I was fully awake before I headed downstairs.

As soon as I reached the last step on the stairs, the smell of freshly made bacon hit my nose.