ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 46

Hey pumpkins <3

I know y'all been waiting so fucking long for this one so I added a few surprises for y'all here and there.

Quick question before y'all go: Smut in the girl's P.O.V or smut in the guy's?

TW: Slight forced sexual activity (doesn't go as far as rape though)

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

"Xav, you didn't" I mumbled and I heard my voice crack a bit.

Tears blurred my vision as I stared at my motorcycle in front of me that had a huge blue bow on it.

The last time I had seen it, it was destroyed by Mila and her men and that was months ago but now, it was in front of me, looking as good as it did when I first got it.

"How-"

"I'm sorry it took so long," Xavier said, his hands in his pockets.

He was wearing a white long sleeve shirt, no tie and had left the first three buttons on the shirt open with black dress pants.

He is just so effortlessly hot.

His suit jacket was hauled over my shoulder, my fingers gripping onto it while one hand remained clasped over my mouth.

"Your motorcycle is a vintage so it was fucking hard to find places that were still selling the parts needed to fix it" He explained.

"I found a place that sold the parts eventually and bought the whole store but it took even fucking longer to re-attach and fix them" He continued.

"Most of the engineers in L.A couldn't fix it and constantly told me to scrap it and buy a new one but you said it was a gift from your dad and I wanted to do this for you" Xavier smiled, locking eyes with me.

"So I had Griffin do some research and we found someone here in Venice that could fix it" He said.

I hadn't realized that I was crying until Xavier walked over to me, pulling me closer to him by my waist. A frown etched on his face as he wiped away the tears from my face with his thumb.

"I didn't mean to make you cry, I'm sorry. Was I being insensitive again?" He asked, tilting my chin up so my eyes met his.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me before capturing his lips in a passionate kiss.

I felt him tense up at first before he slowly relaxed into the kiss, his hands resting on my ass, giving it a squeeze when I pulled away.

His jacket slipped off my shoulders but Xavier was faster, catching it in his hands before it fell to the ground.

"N-no, you weren't being insensitive" I sniffled, my laughter mixing with my cries.

"These are happy tears, Xav" I smiled up at him and the bridge of his nose turned a light shade of pink.

I think he likes the nickname.

He let out a soft sigh and his hands cupped my face again, softly wiping away the tears that were falling down my face.

"I really wasn't expecting this" I said after what felt like hours of crying and him wiping away my tears.

"Thank you so-"

He silenced me, softly placing his lips on mine. He smiled as he pulled away, placing a kiss on my forehead before turning me around, my back against his chest.