ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 55

Last chapter... As of right now, TNKQ (Book 1 of The Quiet Series) is complete.

Thank you so much to all of you who have supported me on this journey. I love each and every one of you so much <33

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

╔══════════════╗
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏
╚══════════════╝

"I don't understand"

"You don't need to understand, you just need to follow me" Mila snapped.

Nori scoffed, rolling her eyes as she followed behind Mila, the cuffs on her ankles making it difficult for her to walk.

Mila sighed as she walked into the reaper's office, holding the door open for Nori.

The minute Nori's eyes landed on the reaper's figure sitting on the edge of his table and Hedeon standing in a corner of the room, she rolled her eyes, letting out a small sigh.

"I'm physically not able to deal with you guys crap today." Nori groaned. "Sorry to fuck up your plans, assholes"

She turned around, moving to leave the office when she heard a gun cock behind her causing Mila to let out a small laugh.

"I see you still can't take a joke, reaper my boy" She smiled, turning to face the reaper again.

"If I wasn't already running late, I'd make you regret talking to me like that" The reaper said.

"Oh no, I'm so fucking scared. What would you have done? Have Stitch here fuck me up-"

Nori was cut short when Mila punched her across the face - hard before kneeing her in the stomach, dragging her head up by her hair.

"I've told you to stop calling me Stitch" Mila seethed.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I can't insult Stitch like that" Nori leered.

Mila was about to punch Nori when the reaper cleared his throat, the blue haired girl scoffing as stopped herself.

"We don't have time for this" The reaper said, getting up from the table.

"Why don't you tell me why the hell you had Megamind bring me out of my room?" Nori questioned, smiling despite the blood trickling down her chin.

"I knew I liked you for a reason, Nezo," Hedeon smirked.

"It's Nori, dipshit," She spat.

"Such a feisty little thing" Hedeon replied, his grey eyes blazing into hers as he walked over to her. "It'd be a shame to let a pretty face like yours go to waste"

"Aw, Hedeon, don't tell me you're falling for me already" Nori chuckled as he cupped her face.

"Maybe I am," Hedeon replied, his thumb brushing over her bottom lip.

"Did you both forget there are two other people in the room?" Mila scoffed.

Before Hedeon could reply, Nori took his thumb into her mouth, biting down on it as hard as she could, drawing a low hiss from Hedeon's lips as he pushed her off him.

"Fuck, I'm bleeding," Hedeon groaned, inspecting his finger.

"Sorry but I'm not attracted to psychopaths that have held me hostage for almost a year now" Nori jeered.

"That'll teach not to flirt with every girl you see," Mila laughed.

"Says the girl that continuously threw herself at a guy that didn't even remember her name" Her brother replied.