𝔔 & 𝔄 - 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰

DOUBLE UPDATE, READ THE EPILOGUE FIRST

I was thinking and I decided that I couldn't just leave y'all like that because... the epilogue... was a lot, to say the least.

That being said, I decided to do a little thing where you the readers would get to ask the characters as well as me, the author, any questions you'd like.

I will have the list of the characters for you guys and all you have to do is comment your question on the particular character's name the question is for (this sentence doesn't sound right but it's 10:06 pm and I want to steal food from the fridge)

There are three ways y'all could go about asking the characters questions:

You could ask the characters questions as the characters (e.g. 'Olive why didn't you like Xavier in the beginning?' Or 'Why did you go to school in just lingerie?')

You could ask the characters questions as actors (e.g Did Mila's character have feelings for Olive? Does Wyatt's actor actually like Barbie?')

Or you could do both. Just lemme know which is which by putting it in brackets at the end of the question (e.g. 'Xavier, can you be my sugar daddy?' (character question) or 'Xamira's actor are you actually married?' (actor question) or 'Was Preston created so the audience would have someone to relate to?' (vox question) or 'How old are you vox?' (vox question))

Make sense? Yeah, it does. And if it doesn't, ask in the comments, I'm sure one of y'all will get what I'm trying to do. If not, oh well.

Anyways, yeah. Feel free to ask any and all questions you have. Things you're confused about, things you want to see in the next (and final) book, anything and everything you want to ask ME, personal or not personal, all that stuff.

Without further ado, the characters:

Vox

Olivia Faye Laurent

Xavier Manuel Russo

Miles Myles Moreno

Griffin Donato

Jordan Hernandez

Kathleen Smalls

Xamira Alfonsi

Diego Alfonsi

Wyatt Bianchi

Zayn Bianchi

Derrick Bianchi

Arlo Bianchi

Sofia Russo

Mattia Russo

Laura Donato

Vincent Donato

Imani Russo

Dequan Russo

Ashley Russo

Aspen Russo

Jada Alfonsi

Deja Alfonsi

Jayden Alfonsi (the baby)

Tyler

Preston

Nathan Aziz (the intern)

Umar

Raphael

Mila Laurie Lavigne/ Ivanov (for this one put her last name you're referring to as well. Like if you wanted to ask if Mila had a crush on Olive you'd put (character, Lavigne) cause this was before y'all found out she was an Ivanov. And if you wanted to ask why Mila's character hates Olive so much, that would be (actor, Ivanov), make sense?)

Hedeon Ivanov

Le faucher/The reaper

Elaine Laurent (Olive's mum)

Felix Laurent (Olive's dad)

Alexis Lui (Lexi)

Yeah, I think this is all of them? If I forgot anyone, please dm privately (if I forgot one of my babies, I would literally cry and then die of embarrassment)

Anyways, go crazy you guys. I'll give you guys like 3? 5? 7? Days? Comment here, how long you think I should give you guys to write questions before I answer them.

The prologue of the second book should come relatively soon after I post the answers to the questions.

Please don't rush me. A friendly reminder is always appreciated but spamming and asking when I'm going to update won't help me update any faster.

Thank you guys for all the support on this book, it means a lot.

Love,

~ vox <3

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIVE I FINSIHED A BOOK. TO ALL THOSE WHO SAID I COULDN'T, SUCK MY DI-

OH Wait-

I'm still here?

And you guys are reading this?

...