ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 51

Still sick... Idk how but I'm actually deteriorating, I have a fever and everything.

But I'm still writing... know why? I'm stubborn.

Anyways enjoy this chapter written by me in my kinda tipsy/lightheaded state

Warning: Tipsy Vox is kinda wild so this chapter is gonna be... 🧍🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🧎🏽‍♀️

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

After Griffin came looking for Xavier and I, we joined the rest of our friends, fighting off the last wave of Ivanovs, accompanied by our backup men that had arrived.

The ride back to the house was silent as no one said a word. Xavier asked the rest of our friends to go to their own houses to 'take some time to relax'.

I, on the other hand, knew that he only told them this because I hadn't said a word to him the whole ride and he was getting fussy.

My mouth remained shut as I got out of the car, Xavier walking up in front of me to open the doors to the house.

A frown appeared on his face as I brushed past him, walking through the large living room and heading into the foyer, climbing up the large double stairs before making my way down the floor.

I didn't miss the footsteps I heard behind me, indicating that Xavier was following me.

"Are you mad at me?" Xavier asked as we walked into our bedroom, the door closing behind him.

I said nothing as I walked over to our clothes closet, shrugging off my winter coat. As I placed the coat into the closet, I slipped Xavier's pendant into the pocket of the coat without him seeing.

I'd have to remember to look for the key to it later.

Ivanov had Xavier's pendant for a reason and I was intent on finding out why.

"Princess?" He tried again.

His eyes met mine as I leaned against the wall on the other side of the room, opposite him.

"You're definitely mad at me" He sighed, running his tattooed right hand through his black hair.

"Is it because of the BTS thing?" He asked. "If it is, I'm okay, princess." He said, his eyes searching mine.

I said nothing as I stared back at him, unmoving and unwavering.

"Can you please say something?" He frowned, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Strip"

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝑿𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

I stared at Olive with my mouth slightly parted as I tried to process what I just heard.

"What?" I muttered.

"You said I should say something, and I did. Strip" She repeated.

"That's not what I meant and we both know it"

She said nothing more and only looked at me. The look on her face however was challenging, almost as if she was daring me to disobey.

As much as some part of me would love to see what she'd do if I disobeyed her, a much larger part decided against angering her.