ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 30

╔════•●•════╗
𝑮𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒏
╚════•●•════╝

"Bitch hasn't seen us in days and rather than saying she misses us, she asks why we're here" Miles rolled his eyes while Olive laughed.

She started saying something but I wasn't paying attention to her. Instead, I made my way to the corner of the lounge room where Xavier stood, watching Olive.

"Before you say anything, I already know" He sighed, running a hand through his black hair as he looked at me.

No you don't fucking know. If you knew, you wouldn't have made me ask that little snake to be my date to the ball.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I shrugged, my hands involuntarily moving to the collar of his black shirt, smoothening it out.

"That's his mad face. Be careful what you say from this point on" Wyatt snickered as he joined us.

"I'm not mad. I don't even know what you're talking about" I said.

My hands moved to the jacket of Wyatt's dark blue suit, smoothening it out, just like I had done to Xavier's shirt.

"I know you're mad at me for making you bring her, Griff" Xavier sighed.

Mad at you? Mad doesn't even begin to describe the rage I feel for you right now.

"Nah. You're my boss, I just did as I was told" I shrugged, leaning against the wall between them.

"It's a trap. I'm pretty sure he's doing that thing when he says something but thinks something entirely different" Wyatt chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what he's doing as well"

I hated the fact that they were the only two people who could read me like a book.

"Are you guys going to stand there all day? I'm hungry and everyone else has already gone upstairs for dinner" Olive whined as she stopped in front of us before her eyes landed on mine.

"I'm sorry if I made you mad, Griffin" She mumbled, her eyes fixed on the floor.

I sighed, patting her head. "You're good, small fry"

In one quick movement, she had my arm pinned against my back twisting in an ungodly position.

"Don't call me that. Ever"

Fuck, she's strong for someone so small.

"Whatever you say, small fry" I smiled and she frowned, her grip on my hand tightening.

"Let him go, princess. You might not be able to tell, but he's about to burst into tears any second now" Xavier chuckled.

She immediately let go of my hand, her small hands cupping my face.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"I'm fine" I said, rolling my eyes as I pulled away from her grip.

"Are you s-"

"The man said he's fucking fine" Wyatt grumbled, interrupting her.

"Now if you three don't mind, I'd like to go and have some food. My stomach and I have been exchanging a few words and I can tell it's not happy"

"Now, you want to eat" Olive rolled her eyes, following after Wyatt who was already making his way up the first floor staircase.

Xavier chuckled, going after Wyatt and Olive while I lingered around the lounge. My OCD was really bad today and everything that wasn't in its correct place made my skin break out into hives.