ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 8

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

"What the fuck?" I yelled as I got to his table, slamming my hands in the middle of it.

Everyone's staring, Olive.
Oh well, there's no turning back now.

Mila told me not to go to his table but I refused. I specifically told him not to tell anyone anything about my motorcycle and he fucking did.

Everyone's eyes were on me already so what was the point of not doing anything?

"Can I help you?" He asked, his eyes remained fixed on his phone.

The bleach blonde Barbie that clung to his arm however, glared at me, her eyes burning with disgust.

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to us like that?" She spat, her eyes narrowed at me as she moved closer to Xavier.

Grow the fuck up, we aren't still in high school. Besides, I'm not here for you little bitch. I'm here for the jackass.

Everyone at the table laughed, coughing to cover it up when the fake ass Barbie flared at them.

I hadn't realized that I had said that out loud.

"Why did you do this?" I asked, returning my attention to the smirking hot jackass in front of me.

I didn't mean that- he isn't hot.
I'm you and I know for a fact that he is.

Sometimes I just hate my inner voice - is it just me?

"Who are you again?" His eyes hadn't left his phone but I noticed his upper lip twitch into a smile.

He was getting on my last nerves.

I looked over at Mila who stood quietly at the cafeteria entrance, shaking her head, silently begging me not to do anything crazy but unfortunately it was too late.

"The girl whose pants you tried to get into last Friday?"

"I'm sorry, you have to be more specific" He smirked, his sapphire eyes finally meeting mine.

He actually thought he did something. How sad.

"Oh, my bad" I smiled, crossing my arms across my chest. "The girl who didn't want you in her pants."

Everyone in the cafeteria had gone silent.

The boys on his table looked at him with widened eyes and he just stared at me with his mouth open while the bleach blonde Barbie got all up in my face.

"Just who the hell do you think you are?"

"I'm a girl who's utterly pissed with your man whore" I stated.

"You better shut the fuck up" Xavier snarled, standing up and bringing his face dangerously close to mine.

"You don't scare me, jackass." I responded and he laughed.

I rolled my eyes, getting severely pissed because of the situation I was in.

"Can you just fucking explain why you did this?"

"I did what I wanted to" He said, crossing his arms across his chest.

"So why the fuck did you agree to keep it a secret?"

"I never agreed to keep your secret" He stated.

"What the-"

"I remember you asking me to keep it a secret and I remember vividly that I didn't respond."