ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 52

I'm not sick no more, BAES 😩

Question of the day: What weird food combinations do you like but think no one else does? (Mine is Pringles and ice cream, I promise it's really good)

Anyways... I've been giving you guys too much fluff and smut... it's about time things take a turn for the worst, don't you think?

TW: Violence (domestic abuse)

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝑿𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

"What are you talking about?" I asked them, my gaze on both men that were seated in front of me.

"Xavier, you need to tell us," Griffin urged.

"You both already know about her and what happened, why the fuck would I talk about it again?" I retorted, standing from the desk.

"If that's all you guys wanted, I'll be going back to my girlfriend" I announced, walking over to the door.

"We aren't asking you to talk about it for our sake" Jordan started causing me to stop moving, my hand resting on the door handle.

"We're asking you to talk about it because it'll make it easier for you to embrace what happened. For you to realize that it wasn't your fault" Griffin said.

"It'll also make it easier for you when you finally tell small fry what happened," Jordan added.

I cursed under my breath as I turned around, running both my hands through my black hair.

"I don't even know where to start" I sighed, shoving my hands into the pockets of the black sweatpants I was wearing.

"Why don't you start from the beginning?" Griffin asked.

"The beginning..."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"I don't understand," I said as I stared at my father.

"Your mother and I won't be the don and donna forever, figlio" Papà said with a sigh.

"Okay but I don't see what that has to do with me?"

""Very soon, it'll be your turn to take over" He added, saying the words I had been dreading to hear since I stepped into his office.

"I thought Xamira was next in line seeing as you just married into the mafia," I replied to my father.

"I was... but with the pregnancy, I won't be able to perform my duties as donna and take care of the twins" My sister explained from the corner of the office where she sat on the black couch.

"I'm not interested," I shrugged, turning back to my father.

"Xavier" Papà started.

"I'm already not allowed to go to school or socialize with people my age just because I'm your son. Isn't that enough?" I asked.

"Xavier, calm down and listen to what we have to say" Papà tried again but I wouldn't listen.

"I was fine with it when I found out that we were in the mafia 6 years ago. I was fine with the number of bodyguards that followed me everywhere. I was even fine with the fact that we left Italy because our safety was compromised, but I never expected that I'd have to take over"

"Bambino, please" My mother finally spoke up.

"No, mamma," I said. "It's not fair for you to do this to me, I'm just 16"