ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 37

Heyy my pumpkins <333

Hope you guys are doing okay and having a wonderful day.

I'm back with another chapter for y'all so enjoy

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝑿𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Fuck I missed her already.

10:43.

It was officially three hours since Olive had left my office to go to the club.

I checked my phone for her location. I let out a relieved sigh when I saw that she was still at the club.

I had obviously put a tracker in the necklace that I got her. I wasn't going to let that shit that happened at the ball repeat itself.

I wondered what she was doing right now.

Is she okay? Is she bored?

No, she was with Xamira and Kat, the two most spontaneous girls I knew apart from Olive and my own mother, so there was no way she was bored.

She was probably laughing her ass off right about now. A small smile played on my lips at the thought.

Olive hadn't even been gone for that long and I already craved her.

I knew that Xamira had arranged for Olive and Kat to dance as part of a special Christmas treat.

Maybe she is already dancing...

Or maybe she isn't...

I really hope she isn't. I want to watch her dance again.

I felt myself smirk as memories of the last time she danced on me flooded into my head.

I was suddenly really thankful that I had decided to oversee the workings of that club that week. There was just something about that dancer - Clover, that intrigued me.

I knew I had seen her around before, - how could I have forgotten such beautiful brown eyes? - I just wasn't sure where.

After a week of coming to the club daily, I suspected that Clover was the little feisty black-haired girl that I had begun to develop feelings for.

That was why I bought a raffle ticket in the first place and after a lot of persuasion to the manager, - I may or may not have threatened to burn him alive - I was ensured that I'd get a dance with her.

Of course, if I was wrong and Clover wasn't my girl, I would have gotten out of that club without a second thought.

But - as I had predicted - I noticed the diamond heart shaped necklace hanging around her neck as soon as she walked into the VIP section of the club.

My smile grew wider as I scrolled through some pictures of her on my phone. I had the habit of taking different pictures of her when she wasn't aware.

I couldn't help it. She was just so breathtakingly beautiful.

A particular picture caught my eye. She was reading a book on the living room couch, wearing one of my shirts.

She had shorts underneath but my shirt was so large on her that they weren't showing. Her round glasses perched on the edge of her nose, almost dropping off of her face.

I always preferred her glasses to her contacts. I don't know, they just make her look even cuter than she already is.

I need to change my wallpapers to pictures of her.