ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 47

A little apology for taking so long

●・○・●・○・●

╔════•●•════╗
𝑮𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒏
╚════•●•════╝

"This has gone on long enough" Zayn stated, running both his tattooed hands through his blonde hair.

"Be careful" I told Miles who was still dancing and singing on top of one of the tables at the club.

"Be careful? That's all you have to say" Derrick asked and I shrugged.

As long as he doesn't hurt himself, there's no need for me to actually be worried.

Derrick sighed before turning back to Miles who had now began to sing louder, jumping slightly on the table

"Miles, get off the fucking table" Derrick yelled.

"Don't fucking yell at him" I snapped, glaring at Derrick.

Miles stopped dancing and the glass bottle that he had been using as a microphone dropped to the floor, shattering in the process.

"What are you yelling at me for?" Miles asked, his voice small as he stared down at the three of us.

"Don't listen to him" I said but Miles had his eyes fixed on Derrick.

"You've been singing on that table for the past 10 minutes. Aren't you tired?" Derrick sighed.

"Not really," Miles shrugged.

He smiled, crouching down so he was now sitting on the table, his feet dangling off the edge.

"Well I fucking am" Derrick retorted.

"And you're not even wearing shoes" Zayn chuckled, causing Miles to wiggle his barefeet at Zayn.

I chuckled a little, heading to the wall behind Miles and grabbed his shoes, holding them in my hands as I walked back over to the three guys.

"And why the fuck aren't you wearing shoes?" Derrick groaned.

"Cause my feet were getting hot" Miles stated, rolling his eyes. "Duh"

"You're even worse when you're drunk," Derrick muttered.

"How about you go help your brother rather than reprimanding my boyfriend?" I asked, turning to Derrick, venom laced in my voice.

I don't care who the fuck you are; don't fucking talk shit about my Miles.

"Oooh, are you guys going to fight?" Miles chuckled, glancing between Derrick and I.

"No one's going to fight anybody," Derrick stated.

"I think you're just saying that cause you know Griffy will beat you" Miles said, smirking at Derrick.

He can still recognize us. At least he isn't as drunk as I thought he was.

"Remind me to never let him drink again" Zayn sighed, chuckling a bit.

"That's not... important, right now" Derrick stated, rolling his eyes a bit.

"The professional fighter is scared of the quiet guy" Miles chuckled. "That's hilarious"

"I told you I was married" Xavier huffed at Zayn and Derrick as he and Olive passed us, heading out the club, hand in hand.

"Was that Olive?" Miles grinned, his eyes widening.

"I need to tell her that Derrick is scared of Griffy" He giggled, getting off the table.

"Watch your step" I practically yelled but it was too late.