ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 45

╔══════════════╗
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏
╚══════════════╝

"Won't they recognize you?" Ivanov asked, parking the car a few feet away from the large house.

"I have my mask on" Le faucheur stated, getting out of the car.

Ivanov sighed, taking in a deep breath before leaving the car, joining his boss on the other side as they both leaned against it.

"How are you going to get in?" Ivanov asked the reaper. "Isn't their alliance ball by invitation only?"

"You just answered your own fucking question" Le faucheur sighed, adjusting the black cloth face mask that covered his nose and mouth.

You'd think after 9 - almost 10 - years of wearing the mask over his face, he'd be used to it by now.

"How the hell did you get an invitation?" Ivanov questioned, rather loudly, forgetting himself for a few seconds.

Le faucheur glared at Ivanov, grabbing him by his collar before bringing his gun to the side of his head, turning the safety off.

"What did you say to me?" The reaper asked, his finger hugging the trigger.

"I apologize for my outburst, sir. I was just curious to know how you received an invitation" Ivanov replied, his face holding no emotion.

The reaper's eyes narrowed and he hummed before taking the gun off the side of Ivanov's head.

Le faucheur hadn't noticed but Ivanov let out a sigh of relief as soon as the gun left his head. He knew his boss wouldn't hesitate to kill him.

"You were about to shit your pants" A voice laughed, causing Ivanov and the reaper to let out a unanimous groan.

The reaper and Ivanov turned around to find an amused Mila, clutching her stomach as she laughed in the back seat of the car.

"Remind me why I agreed to let you bring your sister out with us?" Le faucheur groaned.

"Your exact words were 'I'd rather bring her with us than leave her alone at the warehouse with all the expensive shit'" Ivanov said before turning to his sister.

"Ты знаешь, что он может убить тебя" He told his sister.
(You know he could kill you)

"Да, но ты ему не позволишь. Ты любишь меня слишком сильно." Mila responded, sitting up straight.
(Yeah but you won't let him. You love me too much)

"Ты - задница" Ivanov frowned.
(You're an ass)

"Но ты любишь меня" Mila replied, rolling her eyes.
(But you love me)

Le faucheur sighed, running a hand through his hair before he turned to face the large house again, Ivanov doing so as well.

He handed the gun he was holding to Ivanov before adjusting the sleeves of the suit he was wearing.

"I want you at this exact spot in four hours" Le faucheur said.

"I don't mean to be rude, boss, but you still haven't told me how you got an invitation to the alliance ball," Ivanov said.

A small smile appeared on the reaper's face but was hidden by the black face mask he had on.

"Let's just say that our 'guest' isn't the only person we have working on the inside" He stated before walking towards the house.