ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 23

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

"Explain to me what you're doing again" Griffin said, scratching his head which caused everyone to laugh.

"It's called meditating," Miles said, rolling his eyes as he bent into another weird position.

This time, he was in the bridge form; his upper body was in the air while his hands and legs were placed firmly on the floor, supporting him.

"Really cause it looks like you're trying to scratch an itch" Kat pointed out.

"Or you're doing really bad yoga" Xamira stated and Ashley and Aspen giggled.

"Do the downward dog next" Ashley suggested.

"No, the pigeon pose" Aspen proposed.

"Damn, these two girls really don't like you" Jordan chuckled.

He ran his hand through Kat's fiery red hair causing a smile to appear on her face while Miles bent into yet another weird position.

Miles opened one of his eyes, glaring at us. "You guys are making me lose my concentration" He grumbled.

"Don't break my tv" Xavier grumbled and Miles inched closer to the tv.

"Jordan, you should be more worried about why the little girls know those poses" Wyatt laughed.

"Olive and the twins have a yoga session every morning" Xavier explained, trailing kisses from the spot just below my ear, down my collarbone.

"It's so much fun" Aspen squealed, clapping her hands together.

"Uh huh. But big brother always comes to steal Olive away" Ashley pouted.

"She's my girlfriend and you're stealing her," Xavier frowned.

Ashley stuck her tongue out at him and he stuck his out at her as well causing everyone to laugh.

"You're arguing with your kid sister," Griffin rolled his eyes.

"She's trying to steal my baby," Xavier whined.

He buried his face in my neck as he pulled me by my hips, my back flushed against his chest while my face heated up.

"Yeah, the zen is gone" Miles grumbled as he sat crisscrossed on the rug on the floor.

"You have to share, you meanie" Aspen said as she climbed onto my lap.

"Yeah, she's not just yours anymore" Ashley giggled, climbing on as well.

"I remember when Diego was like this," Xamira sighed. "Now all he does is annoy the shit out of me."

"I still don't see why you don't invite him over," I told her.

I smiled as Ashley and Aspen busied themselves by playing with the gold rings on my fingers.

Xavier has this weird obsession with buying me jewelry, especially rings and I don't know why

"Nah, he has to oversee some shit back at the family house" She explained. "Besides, you'll see him at the ceremony on Saturday"

"Ceremony?" Miles, Kat and Jordan asked and I nodded.

"It's a Russo family tradition apparently and the whole family comes as well as a few of their family friends. Honestly, it's more of a ball and Xavier wants me to come."

"Damn," Miles said.

"Meeting his folks already, eh?" Jordan smirked.

"Have fun," Kat smiled.