ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 22

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

"I'm sorry sir, you can't be back here" I said, making sure my face veil was still fastened across my face.

"Clover, am I right?"

I nodded and he took a step closer making me take a step back. "That was some performance back there"

"Glad you enjoyed it but you really aren't supposed to be here"

"I know it's you, princess" He smirked.

"I don't know what you're-"

He rolled his eyes, taking off my face veil before pulling me by my waist into his chest and placing a kiss on my lips.

"How did you know it was me?" I asked.

A small smile spread across his face as he played with the pendant that hung from my neck. Fuck.

"I missed you so much," He whispered.

"No"

His eyes held confusion as I pulled away.

"Princess?"

"No, Xavier. You don't get to fucking waltz back into my life, acting like you haven't been avoiding and ignoring me for the past week"

"It's not like that" He sighed, reaching out to hold me again but I moved out of his reach.

"It's not like what, Xavier"

The door swung open, revealing Kat who was latched onto Jordan, her legs wrapped around his waist as she sucked on his face.

Guess he figured out who she was too.

"Oops, this room's taken babe" Jordan panted.

Kat pulled away from him, her eyes landing on Xavier and I as her face flushed.

"You two look like you're busy. We'll be going now" Kat mumbled before Jordan carried her out of the room.

I made a mental note to remember to tease her later on.

"Just let me explain," Xavier begged.

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair as I sat on the couch. "You have 2 minutes"

"I avoided you for your own good" He said.

"What do you mean?"

"Someone held you hostage because I wasn't fucking there to protect you-"

"No, don't give me that crap" I said, a little louder than I wished.

"You're acting like it's your fucking obligation to look after me. I don't know if you realize, Xavier but I'm not a fucking child. I can protect myself just fine"

"I know. That's not what I meant-"

"I gave you two minutes and your time is up. You haven't given me any valid reasons as to why you were avoiding me. If you didn't want to be seen with me you could've just fucking said so"

"What are you-"

"I cried, Xavier" I stated, getting off the couch and his eyes softened.

"I cried every fucking day you kept ignoring me. I even cried before my performance tonight" I laughed, sadly.

"Princess-"

"Stop. Just stop, okay?" His eyes flashed with hurt as I began packing my stuff into my bag.

"Can we talk about this?"

"You didn't seem to want to talk about it when you were avoiding me" I said bitterly, hanging my bag on my shoulder.