𝔔& 𝔄 - 𝔄𝔫𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔰

Vox smiles at the readers, taking a seat on one of the chairs in front of her.

"Welcome to 'What's The Answer?' the talk show where I, your host, the amazing, awesome and beautiful voxcorr, will be answering some of my readers burning questions".

"'What's The Answer?' what kind of name is that?" Preston snorts.

Vox turns to the direction of Preston's voice and finds the main 8 smiling at her from across the stage.

"You have a better name?" Vox asks, rubbing her tongue inside her cheek.

"'Behind the Scenes', 'Inside The Mind of Vox', 'The Quiet Show'... should I go on?" Preston smirks.

"The main 8 are Xavier, Olive, Griffin, Jordan, Kat, Xamira, Wyatt and I in case you guys were wondering" Miles tells the readers as Preston and Vox continue bickering.

"Incase you're wondering why Preston's here too, he was being whiny and wouldn't shut up until we agreed to bring him with us" Jordan informs the readers as well.

"I don't like this whole 'Griffin' thing" Griffin mumbles.

"That's your name is it not?" Miles smiles.

"To them" Griffin points to the readers. "And those idiots- except small fry" Griffin adds. "But not to you"

"I don't even feel like part of the main 8 anymore." Jordan turns to Vox. "How could you leave Kat and I out of the Paris trip? Especially with everything that happened?"

"Vox, do you have whiskey? I'm going to need something strong if I'm going to answer a bunch of questions" Kat sighs.

"Cocky much? What makes you think you're going to get that many questions?" Xavier scoffs.

"You've got a point. After all, I'm not the one who lied to the love of my life, am I?" She retorts. "The readers will be far more interested in questioning the lying psychopath than me"

"You little-"

"I mean, she's not wrong" Olive chuckles and Xavier's face falls into a frown.

"Baby,"

Kat bites back a smile as she hears just how upset Xavier is in his voice, taking a seat next to Vox.

"Think about it, would you want to watch a talk show named 'What's The Answer?'" Preston asks, all eyes falling back on him and Vox.

"Hold up- a talk show? Vox, I thought we were having a sleepover?" Wyatt asks.

"You guys haven't let the poor girl get a word in," Xamira sighs, rubbing Vox's shoulders tenderly. "You've got this, love"

"I see why you're the readers' favorite" Vox sighs, her eyes fluttering closed as Xamira presses her lips on her forehead.

"Hey" Everyone else frowns and a small smile appears on Xamira's lips.

"Kidding- I'm not kidding" Vox whispers the last part to Xamira as she takes a seat next to Kat.

"Wanna tell me why you thought we were having a sleepover?" Vox asks Wyatt.

Wyatt scoffs. "Do I need to have a reason to want a sleepover with my friends?"

"But that doesn't-"

"A sleepover doesn't sound that bad," Kat says.

"What do you mean 'that' bad? It doesn't sound bad, period" Miles adds.

"I'm with Orsetto" Griffin smiles.

"Of course you are." Preston mumbles. "You're infected with that nasty disease aren't you?"

"Disease?" Olive asks, confused.