ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 35

Hey my little pumpkins.

How are all of you doing today?

Did you eat? Drink some water? Remember to take good care of yourselves.

Also... If I don't update in two days, please remind me to update by sending me a message. I'm probably not doing it intentionally, and I just forgot to write 😭😭

That being said, enjoy this chapter <33

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

╔══════════════╗
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏
╚══════════════╝

They walked into the room, a huge scowl etched on their face and their arms crossed in front of their chest.

Ivanov, the guard that had opened the door for them, was already long gone, fearing for his life because of what was about to happen.

His boss had agreed to this meeting with this guest, who was also as scary as his boss - even though Ivanov would never admit it to their face.

The guest did happen to belong to one of the few all powerful mafias.

There was no limit to what they would do to each other if the meeting went wrong.

Little did Ivanov know that his boss just wanted to listen to what the guest had to say and maybe tell them a few things himself.

He had no intention of harming them, after all he already had the perfect leverage - their fiancée.

They both knew that if the guest tried anything, the fiancée would be long gone.

But unknown to the boss, the guest also had something up their sleeve.

"You're late" The guest scowled as the boss walked into his office.

"Last I checked, this isn't your warehouse" The brown haired boss smirked, leaning against the table in the middle of his office.

"Why did you ask to see me?" The boss asked, crossing his arms in front of his chest as he glared at the guest who was leaning against the wall, next to the door.

His patience was already growing thin and the guest was aware of that.

"What? I can't just come visit le faucheur?" The guest's taunted, their voice going an octave deeper as they called out the name.

"You know, there's a reason I'm known as le faucheur" The brown haired man said, a smug grin plastered on his face.

His fingers trailed over an item that was placed on the desk he leaned against.

A knife?

His guest wasn't sure.

Matter of fact, his guest wasn't sure how le faucheur looked. The only part of his face that was visible was his eyes, given the fact that he always wore a face mask over his face.

The guest didn't even know how he sounded, le faucheur's voice was too deep to be that of a normal person which made the guest assume that there was a device he was using to change the tone of his voice.

"It means the reaper," The man explained. "You didn't know that, did you?"

The guest rolled their eyes while the reaper chuckled. He knew very well that they wouldn't know what it meant.

After all, they were Italian... and not French.

"I could easily get rid of you and no one would question me."