ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 10

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

"You did not," Mila laughed as we headed to the cafeteria.

The next day at school had gone by swiftly and as usual, Xavier didn't show up for Trig. I wasn't even surprised.

I just hoped that I wasn't wasting my time tutoring him. If there's anything I hate, it's wasting my precious time and energy.

"I did"

"Do you know how many people are gonna have their eyes on you?"

"Shit. I hadn't thought of that" I groaned, slapping my hand across my face.

"Of course you hadn't" Mila stopped walking as she pointed to a group of people that stood outside the cafeteria.

"There he is. At least go warn him" She said, pushing me towards him a little.

I rolled my eyes but made my way over to him anyway.

"Uh, Xavier... I need to tell you something"

Xavier, as well as the two other guys that were with him, turned around.

I recognized one of them as Eagle, the blond kid who had stopped two of Xavier and I's fights but I didn't know who the other person was.

He had dark brown hair, just a few shades lighter than Miles, and hazel green eyes. The three boys were all about the same height, all of them towering above me.

Xavier's eyes roamed all over my body, lingering on my chest and suddenly, I felt conscious of the outfit that I was wearing.

"You really need to control your eyes. You can't be checking out every girl you see" I said, rolling my eyes.

"And why the fuck would I be checking you out?" He snapped back, smirking little.

"Maybe because she has a nice round ass, her long legs are sexy as fuck and her little tits are adorable"

Xavier's eyes widened as a hand smacked my ass. It even caught the attention of Eagle who finally took his eyes off his phone to watch the scene in front of him play out.

I turned around, fuming about to shout at the culprit when I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Kat?"

Everyone had suddenly disappeared from the hallways and it was just the six of us left. The boys, as well as Mila, looked at me confused as I talked to Kat.

She flashed me a toothy grin before glaring at Xavier. "We both know I'm right, pretty boy"

"What are you-" I tried to talk but she cut me off.

"I'll explain later but I have to deal with this prick first" She whispered before turning her attention back to Xavier.

"And who exactly might you be?" A weird shiver ran through my spine as I heard the brunette speak.