ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 41

Hey y'all. How are we doing today?

There's some hardcore NOT PG REALLY KINKY shit about to go down. I'd also like to add that this may not be everybody's cup of tea but Xavier's a mafia don... It's kind of expected.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

I hesitantly made my way up the stairs, heading into Xavier and I's room.

I had never seen him this angry before.

Then again, it was technically my fault. He had indirectly told me not to go to the club but I went otherwise.

I obviously wasn't going to fuck anyone, I just wanted him to know how it felt when he kept teasing me.

And now you're going to get fucked senseless.

A loud sigh left my lips as I headed to our closet, picking out a lingerie set to wear.

After getting dressed, I threw my black hair into a high ponytail before making my way out of the room, going down the hallway, just like Xavier had directed

I had always noticed the door at the end of the hallway but it was always locked anytime I tried to open it. The maids and guards told me that Xavier always kept it locked.

Speaking of the maids and guards, I hadn't seen any of them since we got back from the club.

He probably told them to leave... or do you want them to hear your screams?
I do not...
Don't tell me you're into that.
You tell me... you are me.

With one hand clutching the diamond heart pendant that hung around my neck and the other one on the handle of the door, I slowly opened it, making my way inside.

All the colour drained from my face as I entered the room. There was a huge bed at the end of the room and different pillars that held the structure of the room.

There were five pillars in total, one at each end of the room and one in the middle of the room, directly in front of the huge ass bed. Each of the pillars had round, chain-like things dangling from them.

They looked like someone could be chained up there. Hopefully, not me - if I play my cards right.

Whips, chains, cuffs, paddles, ball looking like things, vibrators and different other things were placed at different parts of the room.

There was even a mini fridge. I wonder what that's for.

Hearing footsteps in the hallway, I quickly scrambled onto the bed, spreading my legs and placing a hand on my clit, just like he had asked me to.

The footsteps got closer and before long, Xavier walked into the room, pulling someone inside with him.

Lucas was blindfolded and tied up with ropes on his hands and ankles which restricted his movement. His mouth was also tied up, turning his words into muffled noises.