ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 32

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝑿𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Tears pricked at the corner of my eyes as I stared down at her body. She was slowly but surely losing blood and she lost consciousness occasionally.

I held her body close to mine as I rocked her back and forth.

It was my fault. It was my fucking fault. I knew what would happen if I brought her to the ball.

HE fucking warned me about the dangers of bringing her but did I fucking listen? No.

I'm too fucking selfish.

She turned her head back to me as I desperately pulled her closer to me. "You're going to be okay" I kept repeating as I rocked her against me.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, her eyes darting over to her hands which were stained by her blood before realization set in.

A sad smile made its way to her face as she watched more blood pour out of her stomach, slowly.

She let out a small sigh as she forced herself to cup my face, wiping away the tears that had fallen onto my cheek.

"It's okay" She managed to say, her voice coming out small and hoarse as her eyes fluttered closed.

God no. Please no.

"Don't you fucking dare" Miles voice boomed causing her eyes to shoot open.

he and Griffin jumped over the table that was protecting Olive and I, Kat, Xamira and Jordan covering them.

"Don't you fucking dare close your eyes" He repeated, wiping away the tears from her eyes.

"You still owe me 20 dollars so don't fucking think that dying will relieve you from your debt because I will follow you to the fucking grave" Miles said, rolling his eyes but a stray tear rolled down his face.

"Can you walk?" Griffin asked her, his face etched with concern.

He pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and placed it firmly on her bullet wound, replacing his hand with hers before pressing over it.

With my help, she managed to get into a squatting position, still protected by the table that was in front of us. She feebly nodded my head.

"Wyatt is over by the back door. Xavier will follow you to make sure you get to him safely while I will follow the both of you to make sure you get to him safely. He's going to help with your injury, all right?" Griffin explained, cocking his gun.

"His brother, Zayn. He's a doctor" Miles said, noticing the confused look on her face.

I understood that Miles couldn't help her out, even though he was a doctor as well, because he had to cover for us and make sure we got to the backdoor safely.

I managed to compose myself and hand her over to Zayn, even though I didn't trust him because I knew that he would help her.

"Chica" Kat's voice boomed and Olive's eyes fell on her.

She smirked at her out of the corner of her eyes as she flipped a man over by his arm, pressing her bare foot to his face. "Get through this"

"Yeah" Xamira grunted, smiling as she threw her heels at a masked guy - it landed in his eye causing him to let out a blood curdling scream.

"You're a boss bitch. If you die because of a simple bullet, I'll be fucking pissed"

"I'll personally wear pink to your funeral and dance on your grave if you die now" Jordan stated as he shot a bullet at the intruders - the bullet piercing through two of the guys' chest.