ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 50

Hey my beautiful pumpkins <3

Y'all are taking care of yourselves right? You ate? Drank water? Slept? Made sure to take some time to breathe as well?

Remember I'm always here if you ever need to talk about anything.

THE BIG 5-0. I never thought I'd make it this far with this story but then again, here I am. Y'all are amazing.

So... yes. SMUT (the blurb from tiktok) was supposed to come in this chapter but then ideas kept flooding into my head so... it'll be in the next *sighs in 'Please don't hate me'*

I wrote this chapter with a bleeding finger so y'all better blow the comments up for me 🙄

Thank you alyssaaais for the idea for this chapter <3

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

╔══════════════╗
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏
╚══════════════╝

Le faucheur tapped his fingers against the table in front of him, impatiently as he waited for Hedeon Ivanov to arrive in his office.

About ten minutes later and still no sign of Ivanov, the reaper scoffed and picked up the landline placed at the far end of his table.

He placed the handset to his ear and was about to dial Ivanov when the door to his office was opened.

The reaper returned the handset to the telephone, pushing it a few inches away from himself on the table.

He leaned forward in his seat, his elbows propped on the table in front of him as he clasped his hands together, his eyes narrowing as he stared at Ivanov.

"I'm sorry I was late, boss" Ivanov said, his left hand running through his hair, his right one occupied by a clipboard and pen.

"We just got intel that the two men, you ordered to watch the club the Russo grandparents owned, have been captured by the Russos and are being tortured to death" Ivanov explained.

"After hearing the news, I was on my way up when Mila stopped me saying and I quote 'A useless bitch that I was using' got captured by the Russos, leading me to believe that it was the Alyssa girl you made join us on the eve of the Russo twins birthday ball"

The reaper said nothing as he continued to watch Ivanov, causing the man who was standing by the door to start to panic.

Before Ivanov could even blink, a loud shot rang through the room and he felt the arm of the long sleeve top he was wearing being grazed by something.

His eyes returned to his boss who was already staring at him, twirling a black gun in his right hand while his head rested on the palm of his left.

"That was a warning shot. Don't push me to kill you" The reaper said, his voice coming out distorted as usual as he leaned back against his chair.

Ivanov nodded, unable to find his voice. There were only a few times in his life when he had gotten scared and this was one of them.

He wasn't scared for himself though; he was scared for his sister.

If he died, who would be there to take care of Mila?

Who knew what horrendous thing the reaper would do to her if Ivanov died.

The reaper was known across the underworld for his unique means of torturing people and his overcomplicated tactics in getting things done.

Ivanov didn't want Mila to become one of the reaper's many many victims.