ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 44

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

My eyes shot open, immediately going to the black haired guy who I was laying on top of, his hands securely wrapped around my waist while he slept.

I had another nightmare of the night my father died and I absolutely hated it.

I looked around the jet and noticed that everyone else was fast asleep too.

Kat and Jordan sat opposite one another on the single seaters, their heads against their respective windows as they slept.

Miles and Griffin were seated on the other single seaters, their hands interlocked while Miles had his head on Griffin's shoulder and Griffin had his head on Miles's.

Xamira was fully stretched out, lying on the couch opposite Xavier and I, with Diego laying on top of her, his head on her boobs while her hands were wrapped securely around his head.

I wondered where Jayden was but I immediately spotted him snuggled in Wyatt's lap. Wyatt was on the couch at the far end of the jet, in front of the television.

His head was against the window and he had the remote in his right hand while his left hand was wrapped securely around Jayden.

I could already tell what Wyatt had been watching before he fell asleep.

I shifted a little on the couch, trying to move carefully off of it while also trying my best no to wake Xavier up.

After a few tries, I finally managed to get off the couch. Xavier mumbled, his eyebrows pinching together as his eyes shut tighter.

His hands moved slightly along his torso, probably searching for me.

I quickly grabbed a throw pillow that was on the couch with us and placed it in his arms, causing him to relax almost instantly.

A small smile spread across my face as I stared at the sleeping man in front of me.

I grabbed my phone off the small table at the side of the couch and took a picture of him cuddling with the pillow, quickly making it my lock screen.

I placed a small kiss on his forehead and internally swooned as a small smile spread across his sleeping face.

I love him so much.

I spent a few minutes staring at Xavier like a weirdo before I made my way to the bathroom as I had the sudden urge to pee.

After doing my business in the bathroom, I washed my hands and decided to brush my teeth. I made my way out of the bathroom before I bumped into someone.

"That hurt" I mumbled.

I looked up and met one of the cabin crew members who was already looking at me, worry and fear evident in his gaze.

"Watch out. She just might punch you now" A voice chuckled.

I turned around to find Zayn smirking, leaning against the wall as he watched the scene in front of him play out.

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Laurent. I wasn't watching where I was going and I didn't realize that it was you and-" The cabin crew member started but I cut him off.

"Please don't listen to him. I won't hurt you" I sighed.

"The bruise that was on Jordan's jaw told me otherwise" Zayn chuckled.

"That was different. He tried to wake me up from my sleep" I argued.

I ran a hand along my face, sighing again before turning back to the shaking cabin crew guy in front of me.