ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 38

Brief warning before starting this chapter.

Some hardcore shit about to go down. Remember to keep both hands on your phone at all times 😩😩

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝑿𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

A small sigh escaped my lips as I carried Olive into the house. After she asked me to fuck her, she had passed out almost immediately.

"Don't leave me" She mumbled, her hands and legs wrapping around me tightly.

"Don't go, Xavier" She mumbled again, clutching onto me tighter than before.

"I'm not leaving, I promise" I assured her as I walked into our room, closing the door with my foot.

I gently placed her on the bed, brushing some of the hair out of her eyes before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm hot"

"Yeah, you definitely are," I smirked.

"No, dummy," She laughed. "I mean I'm feeling hot"

I laughed, facing Olive as she struggled to get out of my hoodie and the outfit she was wearing.

She was failing miserably due to how sleepy she still was. Her eyes locked with mine and a frown appeared on her beautiful face.

"Help?" She pouted, sitting up against the headboard as she tried to pull off the hoodie.

I chuckled, heading to our closet.

"Xav" She whined before erupting into giggles. "Help get it off"

"One second, princess," I said, picking out one of her pyjamas - a small shirt and even smaller shorts - from the closet before placing it on the bed, next to her.

I took a seat on the edge of the bed, facing her before I carefully helped her out of my hoodie.

She let out a sigh of relief as her fingers tugged on the zipper of her top. I quickly helped her with the zipper before turning my head away from her, focusing my eyes on the ceiling.

"Nuh-uh. To the corner" She said.

I chuckled, running a hand through my hair before heading to the corner of the room, placing my head on the wall in front of me and my hands in my pockets.

"Okay, I'm done" She said after a few minutes and I made my way back to the bed.

I placed more pillows around her head, knowing how much she loved sleeping with pillows before tucking her in and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Why don't you want to fuck me?" She blurted out before clasping her hands over her mouth.

Why is she so fucking cute?

I was about to let out a chuckle at her sudden question but I noticed the tears pooling in the corner of my eyes.

"You don't like me or something?" She muttered.

The chuckle left my lips against my better judgment causing more tears to build up in her eyes and a frown to appear on her face.

"Of course I like you, baby." I told her, brushing some of the hair out of her eyes.

"But you don't want to-"

"The only reason I'm not fucking you senseless right now is because you aren't sober"

"But why do I have to be sober?"

"It's going to be your first time and you deserve to enjoy every moment." I smirked and a small smile appeared on her face.