ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 6

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

Neither of us got up till after 2 pm on Saturday.

After we got up and had our showers, we sat on the dining table staring at each other as neither of us wanted to get up and make some food.

However, we found a way to resolve that issue. After a seriously challenging game of rock, paper, scissors between the three of us, Miles grudgingly got us some food.

And when I say he got us food, I don't mean he made it. Oh no. That lazy ass motherfucker murmured and fussed and made a huge deal about ordering chicken from KFC.

He literally complained about getting on the phone, talking to people and walking to the door to get the food.

I felt like strangling him.

You always feel like strangling him.
Tell me about it.

Kat, on the other hand, looked like she was about to die of laughter. Her cheeks blazed with the same fiery glow as that of her hair as she laughed at Miles.

While we ate, Miles and I got to know Kate a little better. Honestly, she is an amazing person.

She volunteers at an animal shelter down the street, lives with her older sister and helps her do some errands, she even goes to visit her parents every chance she gets.

I could also tell she is very passionate about her dancing career just by the look on her face when she was talking about it.

At around 8 pm, Kat said that she had to get home. Miles and I refused and insisted that she just stayed for the weekend but she shook her head, saying that she had to watch her sister's kids for the night.

We agreed to let her leave but not before I insisted on ordering and paying for a cab for her. After she left, Miles and I decided to watch a movie.

Miles huddled up on the couch with a blanket wrapped around him as he selected a movie while I got us some chips, candies and reheated the leftover KFC that we had for lunch because I knew he would be too lazy to do it.

After I was done, I put the snacks in a tray and joined Miles on the couch. I placed the tray of snacks on the table, before I snuggled over to him, wrapping the blanket around myself as well.

"You know, if someone else was here, they'd think we were dating"

"Shut up and start the movie" I said, rolling my eyes while he chuckled.

"You might not like it though"

"Don't tell me it's-"

"Yup, SpongeBob Sponge On The Run" He smiled.

He clapped his hands together like a child who had just been handed a new toy.

Sometimes, I forget that he's 4 years older than I am because of how immature he is.

Don't talk like you aren't immature yourself.

"You're 24 for fuck's sake. You can't be watching that" I laughed.

"I'll be 25 in a few months"

"That's even worse" I groaned, covering my face with a throw pillow.

"Plus, you've watched this like 3 times already"

"Yeah but you haven't which is exactly why I chose this movie"

"I haven't watched it for a re-"

He interrupted me by clasping his hand over my mouth.