ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

"Miles. Help" I whined as I fell on my bed, face first.

"You called, pumpkin?"

I turned my face to the side and saw him leaning on the door frame, twirling my gold framed circular glasses in his fingers.

"Why do you have them?" I asked, sitting up as he made his way over to the bed and placed them on my face.

"I saw them lying on the floor yesterday, so I decided to keep them for you" He smiled, ruffling my hair.

"I told you to stop doing that shit" I huffed, slapping his hand off of my head.

"You know, for someone who is about to turn 20, you are really careless" He laughed, ignoring my complaint.

"I'm not turning 20 till next year. So shut up"

"It's still the same thing, pumpkin" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

I ignored him and made my way to the door, about to head downstairs when he stopped me.

"Are you really going to school dressed like that?" His eyes trailed from the top of my head to the tip of my toes.

"And, what's wrong with it?"

"I don't think pyjamas really scream 'I'm ready for school'. You know?"

"Shit. I totally forgot"

"Of course you did." He smiled, handing me some of my clothes. "A shirt and sweatpants. Your go to outfit, am I right?"

"Yeah" I chuckled as I took the clothes from him.

"Have you even showered?"

"I actually forgot about that too"

"Why am I not surprised?"

"Shut up" I snapped, heading into the bathroom to shower and change.

"Here"

He handed me a piece of paper as I stepped out of the bathroom, clean and fully dressed in a blue cap, one of his black hoodies, a pair of blue jeans and my blue Nikes.

"I remembered you told me something about a test so I made some notes for you"

I couldn't hide the relief I felt as I took the paper from him.

"What would I do without you?"

"Get hurt. Kidnapped. Forget a lot of shit you're supposed to do or take to school like your school bag that was laying on the floor of my room ever so casually"

He laughed as he handed it to me. "I also put all your books and shit in it"

"Thank you so much. Really."