ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

The lights got dim as we took our places on stage. A female dancer, Miles and I stood in the front, grabbing our respective poles while the rest of the dancers stood behind us.

Miles flashed me a warm smile before a light rested in the middle of the stage - directly on me. I felt myself getting more and more nervous as the crowd continued with their screaming.

Don't think about it and just have fun.

The song started playing, 'Into it' by Chase Atlantic and we started our routine.

A few minutes into our performance, I felt myself begin to relax. I let my body move on its own without thinking for a second about what I was doing.

I had the routine memorized. I knew it by heart. I could even perform it with my eyes closed, which I did from time to time.

At the second chorus of the song, I pulled my body up the pole - without the use of my legs - before slowly sliding down it again, the back of my right knee locked on the pole as I did so.

I jumped off the pole and danced with the female dancer who was upfront with Miles and I. I slowly grinded my hips against her and she responded by pulling me closer into her body.

The crowd went crazy.

As the song was drawing to an end, I grabbed the pole and wrapped my legs around it and climbed up it again.

I slowly slid down the pole, bending my body backwards before spreading my legs wide open. Luckily, the fabric of the mini lace skirt was covering in between my legs or else everyone would have seen what I was wearing under the red skirt - the red panties.

I ended my performance with a bow before Miles high-fived me like he always did.

We, as well as all the other dancers, went backstage for a couple minutes while the stagehands were getting everything set up for the announcements that we would have to say.

"You were actually so hot back there" He laughed as the club lights went back to normal.

"That would've been a compliment if I wasn't like a sister to you" I said.

"You know what I mean dumbass" He retorted.

"I'm guessing I danced well then?"

"Duh"

He placed his hand on the front of my head, ruffling my hair. "You always dance well"

"Don't do that shit. Do you know how long it took me to get my hair done?" I huffed, swatting his hand away from my head.

Miles just laughed and ruffled my hair again, just to make me angry but shuffled away from me as soon as I slapped his hand off.

Even though Miles was my colleague and really annoying. Even though he said the weirdest shit and made me want to kill him most of the time. Even though he was a total jackass and loved to torture me. Even though-

Wait, what did I want to say?
Uhh- Oh, yeah.

Even though he did all that shit to me, I still looked up to him. He saw me when no one else did. Helped me when everyone ignored me. Protected me when I needed it the most. He was the big brother I never had but always wanted.

That is, if I wanted a big brother who was stupid as fuck and loved to pick on me.

"Unfortunately, it's only going to get tougher from here" Miles sighed as we were all led back up the stage.