ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 15

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
𝑿𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

"Miles? What smells so good?"

I felt two arms wrap around my waist while a head snuggled into my back.

"Cinnamon rolls," Miles answered, leaning against the kitchen door frame as he tried his hardest not to laugh.

"Do you know I love you?" Her tired voice mumbled, her head moving away from my back.

That made me feel a way I shouldn't have.

"Open" Miles laughed and she listened, keeping her eyes shut and her mouth wide open.

'You can leave now' I mouthed to Miles who rolled his eyes but left the kitchen.

Vanilla frosting covered the tip of my index finger as I pushed it into her mouth, pressing down on her tongue.

Her eyes widened and immediately shot up to mine, her cheeks flushing as she stared at my finger inside her mouth.

"Go on, princess"

My eyes fell to her mouth as she wrapped her lips around my finger, her tongue swirling in a circular motion.

She licked and sucked the frosting off of my finger as my gaze lifted back to her beautiful brown eyes.

"Do you like it?" I asked her as I pulled my finger out of her mouth.

I smirked as she clenched her thighs, quickly nodding her head as the red hue on the bridge of her nose turned darker.

"You look like a tomato" Miles' voice drew her eyes away from mine, landing on his.

A bright flash came from Miles's phone as he laughed.

"You asshole," Olive screamed, lunging at his phone which he held above his head.

Miles was much taller than Olive and her body was dwarfed by his as she jumped to get his phone.

"Give me your phone, Miles"

"No, I think I found my new wallpaper"

"Miles" She cried, relentlessly reaching for his phone.

"Leave it, princess" I whispered in her ear, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her back against my front.

"I'm sure you look very cute"

She shuffled against me, trying to get free as Miles laughed, walking into the living room.

"Princess, please stop moving" I groaned, holding her hips in place to prevent her from moving against my dick.

"Or else, I might not be able to control myself"

Why the hell am I already getting hard?

"Oh, hell no" She continued to struggle against me before she finally got free, turning to face me. "What is up with you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

I walked over to the oven and brought out the second batch of cinnamon rolls which had been cooling for about 10 minutes.

"You've been acting weird lately. First it was you sleeping in my bed, then the car thing yesterday and now, this"

I sighed, stuffing a cool cinnamon roll in her mouth before patting her head. "It doesn't mean anything, so don't worry about it"

I took off the apron I was wearing, rolling down the sleeves of my black shirt before making my way to the living room and getting my stuff together.

"Where are you off too?" Her meek voice came from the kitchen doorway.