Part 21 : Keep trying boys!

THE BONDED RIVALS SINCE 90'S INTO THE RACE TO THRONE.

Author's POV

Flashback

A girl blew out the '14' shaped candles and cut the cake. Behind her stood two males who loves her. Her dad and her childhood bestie.

After cutting the cake she fed a bite to her dad and then to her friend.
"Happy birthday Cupcake."
He chirped applying cake cream on her cheeks and then making her eat cake too. It was a family party with only one guest.

"C'mon dear pass over the cake to him, MK uncle."
Her dad guided her pointing fingers to a dashing man in black suit.

She just blinked her eyes as she wasn't able to recognize. It was their first meet.
"Dad who is he?"

"Go and ask him."
She went to him and bowed and then gave him the piece of cake. Her tongue was tied up because first ever except her dad, met such a smart looking man.

"Happy birthday, baby."
He said

"Thank you sir."

"Ah dear its, Uncle for you."
She smiled on his soft touches to his cheek.

She had done hostel school ever since she knew the secret of her dad. She met her dad few times in a year.

Her dad sat on the single sofa beside the dashing man.

"Uncle, who are you?"
She asked politely.

"I am, your dad's friend."

"It would be great to get called a friend to you sir... But Hayley knows about me."

"Really? At what age?"

"10 years old... My dad is a mafia and I'm proud of him."
The teenage said with a smile.

"You have a very strong girl, Arthur. After knowing this also... She is so brave and she feels proud of you."

"One day she'll make me proud."

"I will dad."
The girl said with a smile.

"What do you want to be?"

"I wanna be like dad. I wanna be a mafia."

"That's great... You will... And I hope you'll sit on my throne later on."
She smiled with pride.

"I got chocolates for you."
He said and pulled out a bag which was kept at side of the sofa and handed her. She opened it and a big box covered her hand. It was filled with chocolates of each kind.

"Thank you, Uncle. I love chocolates."

"Really, then I'm gonna call you, Coco."

"You can... But when I'll be a mafia I wanna be called as Zee."

"Hayley, go out and play."
Her dad instructed her in serious tone all of a sudden. And MK felt a sudden sadness in his voice.

He smiled to the teenage and bidding a good bye she went to her sister and her friend.

"There are some matters in which I'm jealous of you, Arthur... I wish I had a daughter."

"Sir, I don't want any of my daughters to be a mafia."

"Why so?"

"I just don't wanna risk their safety... I love them and they are the gift given to me by my late wife."

"I can understand, but who will be the next heir of the Scott group then?"

"Emerson."

"He is not your blood."