Writer Note to Reader

So finally this story has come to an end...

And trust me, I didn't deleted any scene that I had decided for this story, even added more...

65 parts apart from, introduction, prologue, Intermission, Note and epilogue...

This story has ended...

Now first of all I would like to thanks to my those readers who were active. Voted in each of my part, commented, made me happy on my worst days, not only readers, you all become my friend... Comforting me with words that would melt one's heart.

Secondly I would thanks to those who stayed with me since start till end...

I would have mention those people in this note as I have done in Our Daughter. But there are like 70-90 people who always supported me and still do.
It's not possible to mention all those people.

All I would say is Thank you so so so much for always being there.

And now to all my dear readers, it's a request do answer these questions in comment section.

1. How was the storyline?

2. How was my writing skills? Did that make you feel the story?

3. What about smut scenes? (to those who have read)

4. What marks would you give to my story on 10?

5. Was my idea more unique than the story of others?

6. What was it that you liked most on The Negative Side?

7. Apart from main leads, Adrian Harper and Hayley Scott, which character in the story you admire most and why him/her? (can say more than one, but do mention the most)

8. Which Bollywood/Hollywood/K-drama actors would best suit for Adrian and Hayley of this book, if it is casted into a movie or series?

Author Answer
For Hayley, Phoebe Tonkin
For Adrian, Ian Somerhalder

9. In Intro part I had said that it is inspired from a Bollywood movie, make a guess, the movie name?

10. Any other point if you wanna mention.

Please all of my readers do tell me... Write a whole essay on these questions. And I promise I'll read it all and reply to all of you.

And not only the readers who read my story all along from past one year...
It is for all readers, for all those who has read my story after this story got completed. It's for all. And I'll reply to all of you.

Those readers who comments in this chapter, I'll take them as the most loyal readers of mine.

Gosh I'll miss you all so much... But why to miss about...

My new story is coming no?
So my cuties, are you all ready to join me in

Back to The Time of Love
To the Sacred Beauty of Love

In this story you will be in two time period... 2023 and 1323... 7 centuries difference...

And unless that story begins, Love Triangle is going to continue. And complete.
Will you all be with me in that story as well?

Those readers who were new to my profile by this story... Do read :

Our Daughter [KTH FF] (Completed)
Love Triangle [KTH-Y/N-JJK] (On going)
Back to the Time of Love [KTH FF] (Upcoming)

Poster will be released in a part, Back to the Time of Love, after Epilogue.

Introduction and Prologue will be out by 22 June.
I guess you all know why this date is so important to author.

So those readers who became a new part of payalgupta3012 novels...

Follow me
Add my story to your reading list
Vote in all my chapters
Read my other stories

Enjoy and feel the character within the story, that's the beauty of Reading...

Every Writer was a reader, and every reader has potential to be Writer...

Thanks to all of you.
For always being there and reading my story.

Epilogue will be out soon.