Part 46 : Rage of Vengeance

THIS WAR STARTED WITH A TORTURE ON WOMAN AND WILL END IN THE SAME WAY... OR MAYBE NOT...

Hayley's POV

I sipped the black coffee as he was applying ointment to my cuts at my back.

"Is it paining?"
He asked.
"My heart is clenching looking at your back."

"It's hurting... But I wonder how dad and Emerson would react. I hope Vivian handles the situation."
I said remembering the oath we took.

"It's done, but now you need to wear baggy tops, so that the cloth piece doesn't stick to your cuts. I have bandaid big cuts, small cuts are left open."
I hummed. He closed his Med kit and I turned around to face him.

He avoided looking at my eyes.
"What talk you had with Adrian?"
He shook his head refusing to say anything.

"Stefan look at me."
I said holding his face. His eyes glistened.

"What happened?"
His jaw Clenched.

"I'm messed up. I call you my elder sister. I know in which problem you are but I'm unable to help you... I feel so weak. I feel so useless."
He said and a tear rolled down his cheeks.

"I wouldn't have survived if you were not here. I would have died, the amount of blood that I had lost. I would have been dead... You protected me. You're the best brother one could ask for.
I always felt someone's absence in my life, my brother... But I got you... My brother."
He sighed still disappointed and maybe about to tear up.

"Hey... Don't make me feel bad. I can't see you sad like this. I would also feel weak if I see you weak. Don't you dare cry!"
I said but a lone tear left his eyes.

"I need a hug. Stefan... Give me a hug."
I said and he chuckled through tears. I hugged him and he hugged me more tightly keeping his arms around my back and I hissed.
"Sorry."
He whispered.

"Its OK... Hug me... Tightly."
I said and he hugged me, but not tightly this time.

"Hayley... I'll be called more weak, if I cry like this right?"

"Who said crying makes a person weak... One who cries is strong in real. He knows how to express his feelings, unlike those who make their heart stone and keep on suffering....

Adrian is also crying, I'm also crying... I know dad and Emerson too... It doesn't mean we are weak.
What makes us weak is what we think of ourselves...

If you think that you are weak, then no matter how much you stop your tears, no matter how much body you build up, you will be weak.

If you think you are strong, then even shedding numerous tears, even being weak by body, you are strong.

Even a small matchstick can be crushed if there is no fire, but if the matchstick has fire, then it has the capability to burn whole damn forest.

Believe you are strong and you'll be."
He nodded on my shoulder.

"Adrian and I had fight."
I just hummed.

"They say I forgot years of friendship because of you... Did I do right?"

"I don't know about right, but you did no wrong... And who said you forgot your friendship... Won't you punch the man if he bad mouth about Adrian?"

"I will."

"Won't you treat Ad, if he got cut?"
He nodded as yes.

"Won't you kill him or her who will try to hold a gun against Adrian?"
He nodded.