Part 65 : Reunion : Tied till Eternity

BOSTON IS THE PLACE WHERE WE REUNITED...
WHERE EVERYTHING IS BETTER...

Hayley's POV

It was 5 of morning after I had some food.

Getting a little changed into some fine clothes I exited the washroom.

I saw him making faces in front of twins trying to entertain them.

That's the beauty of a father. Biggest dark Ruthless mafia, suddenly so soft for their daughters.

Like my father was to me and Lily and now Adrian is to Alice and Alison.

"Oh look you got a handsome dad!"
He said in a childish voice and I smiled.

A shaky breath left my mouth when I recalled what my mafia dad did for us, that would sound so funny on mafia profession.

I could sense my father's love in Adrian's eyes for the twins. The way he looked at the twins reminds me the moments dad used to look at me.

He noticed me.
"Sorry... I became a little childish. I guess."

My eyes brimmed with tears recalling that his behaviour was so similar to that of my father's.

I sighed and went to the balcony when cold wind hit my revealed cleavage, hands and face and made my hair fly back.

"You ok?"
I nodded.

"You know, you remind me of my dad... Going into flashback when mom died... Dad was in tears, but was still very strong for me. He became my mother. Doing every activity for me that a mom does.

For the world he was the most ruthlessly merciless mafia... But he was the best dad... For me and Lily...

You also being total childish type for your daughters... It feels like, my daughter got a best dad too... Just like my dad.

You remind me of him."
He came beside me and leaned over the railing keeping his hands on it.

I turned and leaned my back on the railing.

"I'm sorry... I regret what we had in past."

"I don't regret... Loosing dad was my fault that I failed to protect him."

"The only thing I don't regret is... I loved you no matter who you actually were."
I looked at him hearing his words. And he looked at me.

"And I wanna make everything alright... A sweet family... you and I, and our children..."
He said coming close to me as his one hand cupped my cheek.

"I just want you... no I guess I need you to trust me... I can make it right..."
He said and joined his lips to mine while his other hand held my waist.

My eyes closed eventually as I kissed him back. My hands went behind his neck as he pulled me close by my waist.

My lips lapped on his as I devoured the taste of his lips.

That mole below his lips...
I kissed that.
That mole at his nose...
I kissed that.
That mole at his right eye...
I kissed that...

Eyes, Nose, Lips
As if that song was made for this creation of god, just by counting moles on his face.

I again kissed his lips and he bit on my lips.

But I broke the kiss when a thought hit my mind...
He is a mafia!

I pushed him by his shoulder but we were still close.