Part 37 : Count of love

YOUR EVERY TORTURE IS YOUR LOVE FOR ME... MY EVERY BLOOD AND TEAR, IS MY LOVE FOR YOU...

Adrian's POV

I saw Vivian drive off and I felt like Vivian is Scott's daughter... She has some dark aura. If now there is no sign of Charles then I'll capture Vivian.

But wait? What the hell I'm thinking?!

I was about to propose her exact at 12:00. I looked at the watch and it was 12:18 AM. Crackers were still bursting. I still have chance.

She is just behind me. I had seen her following me.

I pulled out the ring box out of my blazer pocket.

"Hayley... Today, I want to ask you something... I hope you just--"
I said turning around but stopped when I didn't saw anyone.

"Where did she go?"
I muttered sadly. Why did she left? She never does this.

She must be in, also she wasn't wearing her jacket, and her outfit was off-shoulder. She must be feeling cold so she went inside.

I rushed in and saw now most of the guests leaving in their drunken state. Stefan was handling April's drunken state. Party was over and everyone left. But Hayley was no where to be seen.

I rushed up to our room. She wasn't even there and I began to panic. I checked the washroom and looked in the balcony.

I heard faint voices of Hayley when I entered balcony. With rush and my heart beating in panic, I looked over the balcony in backyard.

There she was.

I breath out a sigh of relief.

But then my eyes furrowed on the way she was talking in call. She looked like stressed and in tension. Is there some guy who is irritating her, or black mailing her?

Maybe, this is the reason she was upset and moody past few days. And she didn't told me because, that guy must had black mailed her.

I clenched my jaw and rushed downstairs to backyard.

I knew if I'll ask, she'll not let me talk to whoever he is. I made rush steps towards her and she didn't noticed my presence.

I snatched the phone and looked at the caller Id.

Dad

So Hayley is getting troubled to make me meet her dad. I'll talk to him myself.

I kept it on my ear ready to wish him Happy New year, but the next line that I heard, my world shattered in pieces.

"Hayley... I'm getting worried... Just kill Adrian and come back home baby."
It was Scott's voice. Hayley is Scott's daughter.

"Hello... Hayley... Are you listening me? Just kill him and come home. It's my order."
I looked at her and she looked feared, scared and horror covered her face.

Anger took over my nerves and I felt circulation of blood in my body speeding up. I clenched my jaw as this was the biggest betrayal I faced yet in my whole life.

My eyes turned red, when on call, Scott kept saying hello...

She is Hayley Scott, Zee.
And she is here to kill me.

Was I just a honey trap for her?!

"Hayley Reply to m---"
I chuckled darkly and his voice was cut off as he got shock hearing my voice.

"How can she reply now? She is totally speechless. She has been caught red handed now."
I saw her gulping in fear. How I still hate seeing her getting scared, moreover scared of me, I had never wanted that...