Part 54 : I Lost

I LOST AS A DAUGHTER, AS A BEST FRIEND, AS A LOVER... I LOST AS A MAFIA.

Author's POV

Flashback

Punching sounds were heard in the training room of Scott's...

Hayley was enhancing her skill by punching on the punching bag. She was in her strap top and sweat pants. Cloth wrapped around her knuckles. It's been a year she became mafia.

She stopped and leaned her head on the bag and breath heavily. For past 2 hours she has been working out, practicing her fighting skills, without a single minute break.

"Don't stress yourself too much."
Her eyes shot open and looked at the owner of that voice. She sighed looking at her dad.

She went to him and he forwarded her a water bottle. She took it and sat on the bench. Her dad sat beside her.

"You're pushing yourself too much."
Her dad said.

She opened the bottle cap and took a sip of water and felt her throat relaxing.

"This Lau Mission... His security is too tight."

"Not impossible though... Not at least for you."

"Dad... I'm scared... We can attack him in two ways... Either attacking from outside killing his every security... And second is we can enter into his mansion and hit on his weak spot and just kill Lau, then we can run away from there...

In Plan A its difficult to kill him, and in plan B its difficult to protect my ownself... I don't know what to do."
He kept his hand on her shoulder.

"What your heart says?"
She looked at her dad and then sighed.

"For Plan B..."
She whispered.

"Then go for it."

"But dad... I'm... I'm scared."

"Of death?"

"No... Failure of this mission... I don't want to fail it."

"Success and failure is not in our hand... But attempting it is in our hand... And we should attempt it, without thinking of whatever the result would be..."
She sighed.

"What if my decision came to be wrong? Plan A might be successful."

"When listening to your heart, it said for Plan B right?"
She nodded.

"Then no regret for it... Even if its failure, Go for it... And I know my daughter's decision would never be wrong, if she listens to her heart."
She smiled.

"So what you decided?"
He again asked after a couple of minutes, she sighed and with new energy replied.

"Plan B... Tomorrow."
Her dad smiled proudly and patted her head.

Flashback ended

Hayley's POV

And I know my daughter's decision would never be wrong.

I opened my eyes with complete rage. I broke the hug from my father's lifeless body. I looked at his face and then my eyes went to Emerson who was close laid beside dad's figure.

I clenched my jaw, my hands turned into fist.

"BOYS!"
I shouted

"Hold your guns..."
I saw Adrian looking at my eyes asking me to calm down.

I can't, Ian...

My men hold the guns that they had lowered few minutes ago and pointed it towards his men. Those few minutes in which I lost everything.