Part 64 : Key to Love : Diary

AND NOW EVEN IF IT TAKES ME TO LEAVE THIS THRONE AND BE A COMMON MAN, TO BE WITH HER... I WILL...

Taehyung's POV

(Part 5 : His Eyes)

On first entry, I knew she got to know my dad's name first. Samuel was her ex and Emerson secretly loved her.

Still in all those she chose to love me...

(Part 7 : Messed up)

I chuckled she was confused between me and Samuel.

__________
Well I wanna share one more thing. Maybe something is possible between Adrian and I. Because I feel something for him. He is a really nice guy but I wanna be sure of my feelings. And then also I have to explain it to Samuel. Well there's another way too. It's good if Samuel himself leaves me. For that I have to make him fall for Emma.

Get into mission Hayley. I am already in many...

Don't know why I am writing it but I am missing Adrian.
___________

She fell in love with me before knowing who I was in real. Her love was not fake.

(Part : 19 Love or Work?)

I don't know what I am feeling right now... Everything seems like messed up...

I'm trying not to fall for Adrian. But I can't stop me. Why do I felt like telling him that I am not a virgin anymore? Why does it hurt me, even thinking that he might go to prostitutes? Why do I feel jealous when I see other girl beside him? Why do I want myself to surrender to him? Why do it hurt me, the fact that in the end I have to kill him?
__________

My heart clenched when her pain was visible through her written words.
__________

I don't want to kill him and at the same time I don't want to disappoint my dad...

Disappointing him is nearly a death for me.

What's up with me? Why does it hurts me? Why in all the men on the earth I had to fall for him? Why in all men he is the one who makes me feel warm? Why I feel safe around him, even if he is my rival, when he is eager to torture one and only, Scott's child which is no other but me?

Why in all those whom I honey trapped earlier, he is the one who touched my heart? Why does his touch gives me butterflies? Why is his touch different from that of Emerson and Samuel? Why do your kisses feel different than to the ones I did with Samuel?

Why am I losing to you Ian? Why to your heart? Why does it all have to be turn like this?

Why am I falling in love with you more when you are my enemy?
Just why???
________

I got it that while writing this she had known my real identity.
She was so much in mental stress and I was not aware of it.

(Part 25 : Heart Clench)

Uneasiness... Yeah that was exactly I am feeling now...
And I know he was able to sense it...

I was feeling uneasiness because of the betrayal of two friends, because of me one girl may suffer something very painful. I have to kill the love of my life and the one whom I'm in deep love with right now. I am cheating him, not in the way other does, but in a different way. Dad's madness on me... These all were enough to make me feel uneasy. I feel like I'm going into depression...
__________