Part 57 : Love or Hate

I'LL PROTECT YOU AND OUR CHILD, ANGEL... EVEN IF IT TAKES ME TO PUSH YOU BOTH AWAY FROM ME.

Hayley's POV

I heard a knock at door gaining my attention towards it.
Vivian smiled at me.

"How are you?"

I smiled and nodded. She came to bed and I closed the magazine. She sat ahead of me.

"How's the baby?"

"Must be good. Just irritating mum with some cravings and mood swings."
I laughed and she giggled too.
But then she looked at me and smiled bitterly.

"Hayley I know you won't like it... But now you are not in their capture... You need to get away from this hell."

"Not gonna leave this sweet hell."

"Hayley try to understand. Adrian may harm you."

"I'll accept it anyways. Until he doesn't harm our child."

"You know that I can take you from here and if anyone comes in between I'll shoot him to death. Even if its Adrian.."

"I told you Ian didn't kill dad and Emerson..."

"Still I don't like him... Please let's go from here."
She said holding my one hand tightly in hope.

I sighed.
"Vini I-"

"I'll take you from here... First time disobeying Zee... I won't follow your order this time."

I kept my other palm on her hold at my hand.

"Vini I am not going to order you by being Zee... As a sister I request you... Lemme be where I'm happy.

I'm not your leader right now rather just as a friend. Understand me as a friend Please."

She stared at my eyes and later sighed.
"Fine then."
She said freeing her hands.
"I'll come later."

"Vini I'm sorry."
She heard but ignored and went.

Adrian's POV

I saw Vivian coming downstairs.

"What did she said?"
I asked.

"She has determined that she'll not leave you... Even if that is going to kill her."
I sighed at her stubbornness.

"Take her forcefully."
I said.

"She is strong. Can defend. And I'm not giving her any chloroform to make up a lie. She'll anyways come here once she wakes up."

I sat on sofa and rubbed my head. I wanted her to leave from here.

I even told Stefan to try to take her away from this place because it's not safe for her. He couldn't do anything.

Vivian also failed in this.
She is just too stubborn.

Vivian came and sat beside me.

"Right now all I care about is Hayley. She need to be away from you.
Even if you request her she is not gonna leave you."

"I know what I have to do."

"What?"

"By tonight she'll be at Scott's Mansion."
________________________________

Hayley's POV

I was sitting while April was making braids of my hairs, while I flipped the album pages.
Memories of our school life.

"And remembered we broke our handsome teachers drawer... and condom came out from his drawer..."
We laughed hard.

"Yeah and remember the later result, we got so much scoldings... He was even going to complain at home... Emma was so scared that time..."
We again laughed.