Part 63 : Birth of Twins

IT'S THE TIME, YOU BE THE BEST AND STRONG MOTHER TO OUR TWINS.

Hayley's POV

"Hayley!"
I turned my head to look at car's window and it was him.

For a moment my body went numb as I took some seconds to admire his drenched face.

He opened car's door and sat in and I screamed again.

He touched my stomach and felt moments. He again rushed outside and went to engine.

"Please do it fast... It-its hurting!"
I said breathing heavily.

Adrian closed the engine and sat in car driving seat trying to start it but car just made a noise and smoke started coming out of the engine.

Fuck this car!

"Ia-Ian... I'll pass out... I can't bear anymore."

I saw him making a call.

"Kai Come at xxx road near traffic on car. Prepare the medical room. And call a female expert gynaecologist. Fast!
Its an emergency."
He said and came back and sat beside me.

"How much time will it take?"
Daniel asked.

"Maybe half an hour."

"ARE YOU KIDDING? I CAN'T WAIT MORE... BABY IS TRYING TO COME OUT FOR FUCK SAKE! DO IT FAST!"
I yelled out of frustration. My hormones just kicked in.

"Angel... Listen to me..."
He said and cupped my cheeks.

"I'll do the delivery."
He said making my eyes wide.

"You're not a doctor!"

"I know But I have studied gynecology, just that I couldn't become doctor. I know everything that I have to do. I have never done it but, I need you to trust me... Please!"
He said staring deep in my eyes with only care.

"I'll just watch a YouTube video for reference."
My eyes widened.

"YOU'RE RELYING ON YOUTUBE VIDEO!"
I shouted.

"Hayley... Just for reference... Trust me."

I gulped and nodded.
"I trust you."

"Misoo help me in nursing, sit on passanger seat. Taesung do you have towels in car?"
Taesung went back pulling out the towels from the car's back, and gave it to Adrian. He switched on a YouTube video of delivery.

He helped me lay on the car and gave a cushion at my head. He covered my lower with a large towel and opened my lower spreading my legs.

He switched his flashlights on of his phone and kept it in his mouth and went under towel.

"Hayley Push!"
He said.

I took a deep breath and screaming I pushed as much as I could.

Daniel kept on trying with engine while Misoo encouraged me.

My eyes shed tears of pain when my vagina stretched first time this much.

"Ahhh!"
My body was covered in sweat and pushing it as hard as I could, with a loud gasp followed by a sweet cry my head fell back as I took some sigh of relief.

I saw Adrian coming out from towel holding a baby in his hands. The baby was covered in my blood so was Adrian's face and hands.

He covered the baby in towel and admired the baby with a smile.

I closed my eyes relaxing.
"Ahhh!"
I screamed again.

"Hayley... You ok?"
He asked.

"ITS TWIN!"