Part 22 : Perfect

MAFIAS CAN KILL ANYONE FOR THEIR LOVE, INCLUDING THEMSELVES.

Hayley's POV

There were many lights in backyard but no people. Some bodyguards at very far distance. The field was full green with small soft grasses.

It was late night and many mafia had left from here... But Scott group didn't left yet. For me...

I was already rid of my heels to feel the softness of grass beneath my feet. My heels were lying near a tree. And I was roaming all alone in the starry night, looking at the shining stars.

Neither I was able to find any proofs related to diamond, nor I had enjoyment in this so-called-party.

Could my birthday be more boring than this?

"Hayley."
I heard a familiar voice. I turned and saw Adrian running towards me breathing heavily.

"God, you scared me. I was so scared when I couldn't find you in there."
He said in one go and panic was visible in his face. He was scared to lose me.

"Scotts men are still here. So you need to be with me everytime, OK?"
He asked sternly and with my lips stretched with sadness I nodded.

"What happened?"
His breath was normal and he was concerned now.

"I'm bored... I didn't knew my birthday would be so boring."

He stayed silent for a minute and then kneeled on one knee and forwarded his hands to me.

"Wanna dance with me?"
I smiled, he tried to cheer me up. I smiled.

"There's no music."

He stood and pulled out the ear pods out of his blazers pocket, he inserted one in my ear and another one in his. And played a song.

Play 'Perfect' song by Ed Sheeran at back for a nice feel. You will enjoy it.

I FOUND A LOVE... FOR ME...

He bent and forwarded his hands again. This time I gave in with a smile and kept my right hand on his.

WELL I FOUND A GIRL, BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET...
I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE THE SOMEONE WAITING FOR ME...

He came close to me and kept his right hand at my waist and left hand collided with my right one while my left hand rested on his shoulder.

We made steps slowly dancing on this song... His shoes made trouble so he stopped for a while and threw his shoes. And again joined me.

BABY I'M, DANCING IN THE DARK...
WITH YOU BETWEEN MY ARMS...
BAREFOOT ON THE GRASS...
LISTENING TO OUR FAVORITE SONG...
WHEN YOU SAID YOU LOOKED A MESS...
I WHISPERED UNDERNEATH MY BREATH...
BUT YOU HEARD IT...

"Darling, you look perfect...Tonight."
He vocalised the last line referring it to me and I can't help but to blush.

We changed the steps.
WELL I FOUND A WOMAN...
STRONGER THAN ANYONE I KNOW...
SHE SHARES MY DREAM I HOPE THAT SOMEDAY I'LL SHARE HER HO-O-OME...

"I found a love... To carry more than just my secrets... To carry love... To carry children of our o-o-own."
He sang, last line rubbing my nose with his, when it came to our children... And I chuckled softly.

As the next phase started he spinned me according to music with rhythm and I was surely enjoying it... And he again vocalised, Gosh his vocals!!! I am melting to his voice.