Part 49 : Still a Rival

HURTING YOU IS NOT THE PART OF MY MISSION, ANYMORE... ANGEL.

Adrian's POV

"She fainted because of weakness."
Jungkook said after checking her.

"Her body has became too weak. If any more physical torture some major injury can happen.
She has lost a lot of blood and we need to donate blood to her... You and Hayley have same blood group. If you ag-"

"I'll donate. Do it fast."
I said without hesitation and rolled my sleeves.

He nodded and injected the needle in my arm.
"You'll feel drowsy and not well, because you will too, be weak, but good diet will help in regaining the lost blood."

I nodded while he continued with the process.

After making sure that blood is transferring to her body, he went to hospital. I sat beside her on bed.

Her wound was re-bandaid. And I had changed her top because earlier one was drenched in blood.

I intertwined my hands with her and looked at her pale and weak face.

Just how can she, bearing so much pain, can flash smile like its nothing.

"I won't torture you now... Enough!"
I said in verge of tears.

I kissed her back palm.
"I-I'm sorry... Sorry that I couldn't protect you from my own self. I had promised you that I'll protect you no matter what... But I failed... I'm... I'm sorry Angel."
I said and a tear left my eyes and fell on her back palm.

"In my imagination, in my dreams, in reality and in all births I am gonna take further, I am totally yours... Totally!... There will be no other girl if it's not you."

"One who will love me, can never be my enemy though, even if he or she is my enemy."

I remember my words. And now you're not my enemy... But still I'm not going to forget what your father did to my parents Hayley. You are still my rival but not someone, I'll hurt.

I heard a knock at door. I slightly turn my head.
"Sir... Mr. Joseph is here."

"Tell him I'm coming."

"OK sir."
And then she went.

I looked at her closed eyes again. Her lips was bloody red, her jaw and neck had purple marks. Her lips had cut on corners and the reason was only me.

How selfish I have become in taking avenge of my parents that I wasn't able to see, I was burning my own lover in this fire of vengeance.

"Even if you forgive me, I won't be able to forgive myself, ever!"
I whispered.

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead, her both cheeks and lastly her pale dry lips. And then left from there.

I came downstairs and saw Joseph.

"Joseph... Did any messages come from Scott group?"
I said and gestured him to sit on sofa while I also sat in front of him.

"There is no message."

"Didn't Scott see Hayley's this state? How can a father control himself? I've at least expected him to be a good father but..."
I sighed.

"What now? Will you torture her more?"
He asked and I shook my head.

"No... No Joseph, I won't torture her anymore... Its-Its not right."

"Then Scott will never come here."

"He will... Edit Hayley's pic making it look like I've tortured her very badly and then send it to him... My aim is to hurt Arthur... I won't hurt what is mine."