The New King

The coronation is finally here after a lot of preparation. The mountain is filled with dwarves across middle earth along with Dain, the soon to be king, and his men. I've had a little peek of the celebration hall where the main event will take place and it looks amazing. Dwarvish architecture was hung from the ceilings or engraved into the walls and pillars which raised hundreds of feet into the air.

Everyone is getting ready and the ceremony is going to start soon. I've picked out of my fanciest and richest dress that Kili had specially made for me.

(Y/N)'s dress:

 The dress was made out of a rich fibre and the dye of the dress was very expensive, hence the price of it

The dress was made out of a rich fibre and the dye of the dress was very expensive, hence the price of it. The maids helped me play around with my hair, after over an hour of pampering it was ready.

(Y/N)'s hair:

Dís has finally returned from her journey

Dís has finally returned from her journey. She was meant to leave for longer but things changed and she was able to stay in the mountain for as long as she wishes. I walked into my bed chamber and Kili was by the mirror pulling at the neck of his tunic. I could tell by the look on his face he did not like his outfit, possibly because he looked as if he was just inches away from ripping it in two. As I walked further into the room he noticed I was there. He spun around.

His jaw dropped as his eyes trailed up and down my body. I smiled as he couldn't tear his eyes away from me. "You look...wow." He was breath taken.
"Thank you. I love this dress Kili, it's gorgeous." I patted down my dress. "It's more than that. Wish I could have had a say in my clothes." He gestured to himself in a fancier tunic. "What's wrong with it?"

"My mother picked it, I should have seen it coming." He sighed as he turned back to the mirror and began fixing his collar. "Well I still think you look handsome." I placed my hands on each shoulder and propped my head on my right hand as I made eye contact with him through the mirror.
"You think?" He smirked. "One hundred and one percent."

A knock. "That must be my Father." I said. I picked up my dress and speed walked over to the door. I dropped my dress and swung the door open to a very well dressed hobbit.