Happy birthday

*fluff
*Morden au

3rd person's pov:

"Bye nemi, have a good day at work" the brunette said, giving a goodbye kiss to his lover.

His lover nodded and returned the kiss.

Giyuu stood at the door, waving goodbye to his lover. When he heard sanemi's footsteps getting softer and softer, he went into his room. He threw on casual clothes, got his necessities and a slip of paper on his desk. He fed the fishes before getting his keys. He locked the door and jogging to the supermarket. Giyuu had a very busy day infront of him.

...

"Shinazugawa-san, can you help check these files?" Yoriichi said, he held a stack of files in his hands and plopped it on sanemi's table.

"Aren't those due next week?"

"The boss wants it by today. Everyone is taking a look at it since it's a lot of files"

"Arghhhh, I swear. That Micheal Jackson bitch sure likes to torture us"

"Language, please" 

"Fine, I'll take a look at them" sanemi said, annoyed.

"Alright, thanks" yoriichi gave a quick reply before hurrying off. 

Sanemi pulled out his phone and opened the private chat with giyuu.

---------------------------------------------------------

Birdbrain💕

Me: Yuu, I have to work overtime today. Sorry. That Micheal Jackson bitch gave everyone more work to do

                                     Oh... :Birdbrain💕
       Okay, get home safely:Birdbrain💕

Me: alright
Me: love you

Love you too :Birdbrain💕

---------------------------------------------------------

Sanemi sighed, he put on his reading glasses and started working.

It was 10.30pm when sanemi had finished looking at the files.

"5hrs of overtime. That bitch sure is evil" sanemi muttered. He rubbed his eyes, packed his bag and muttered a quick goodbye to his colleagues before leaving the company.

...

Sanemi opened the door and the house was dim, the only lights on were the kitchen lights. Sanemi walked towards the couch where a his lover layed, sleeping peacefully.

"Yuu" sanemi said, gentily petting the brunette's head.

"Mmm. Nemi, your back" giyuu mumbled sleepily. He got up and threw his arms around sanemi's neck, embracing him in a sleepy hug. Sanemi chuckled, he losened his tie and placed his bag next to the coffee table, to lazy to sort out the mess that was inside the bag.

"Have you eaten dinner yet?"

"No. You?"

"I haven't eaten yet as well"